Josh Allen will be the best QB in draft

57 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Mark it down. All you guys bashing him on here either don't know football or have some sort of Napoleon complex.

My favorite part is where you provided no explanation or elaboration whatsoever and then proceeded to question everyone's football knowledge and insult them. 

Quality post. 10/10.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Mark it down. All you guys bashing him on here either don't know football or have some sort of Napoleon complex.

:rolleyes: I'm sure that's also true of all the scouts and draft pundits outside of this board who have pointed out flaws in his game too. 

They are all shrimps who know nothing.  Whatcha gonna do.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, drf1835 said:

I agree. I orginally wanted Mayfield, but changed my mind. Other qbs are too risky, in my mind.. Allen has rhe most upside. He is strong, smart, mobile and accuracy will improve, after a year of two of learning and practice.

Now I'm so confused.  I remember from the Fitzy days and then EJ that QB accuracy just can't be improved.  Who to believe, who to believe now?

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

I'm in the minority which thinks accuracy can be improved.  But the whole "stare at the guy I'm going to throw it to" thing is what's gonna make me say he'll suck ass.  

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You know who else wasn’t all that accurate in college but was much more accurate in the NFL?

Jim Kelly.

35 years ago. I wonder if football has changed at all since then?

Just now, Logic said:

35 years ago. I wonder if football has changed at all since then?

I don’t know. Throwing the ball is throwing the ball. 

John Elway was much more accurate in college than Kelly was. In fact, Elway was much more accurate in college than he was in the NFL. 

As well, though Elway was way more accurate than Kelly in college, Kelly was more accurate in the pros.

We just have no idea what Allen’s circumstances were in college and what they will be in the NFL.Anyone that says you can’t fix accuracy may not know all of what surrounded those issues in Wyoming.

I'm on Record saying that the 3 QB's that will not bust in this draft class are Allen, Mayfield and Rudolph. I will be happy with any of these 3 players. I feel when it's all said and done that these 3 will be game breakers. 

I get that feeling and sense Allen has hall of fame talent. We are in for one hell of a ride. I always felt Allen was  the target and I feel that's who the Bills would move up for, if they get a trade partner. I know some on this board don't believe in Allen and that's ok. Will see what happens over the years. 

• Like (+1) 2

On a day where Incognito trolled Twitter and Sammy Watkins professed he was some kind of alien lizard hybrid....this is STILL the worst take of the day.

• Like (+1) 2

Napoleon complex because someone doesn't want or like a QB? Man the level over utter stupidity on this board never ceases to amaze me. So based on your assessment, 100% of the people who don't like Allen fall into only two categories:

A) Are ignorant of football in every way. They have no ability to even form a rational thought much less assess something related to a QB

or 

B) Short and somehow that shortness has resulted in socially aggressive behavior related to John Allen that the person hopes compensates for their shortness. The goal here is by bashing Josh Allen, in most cases anonymously on a forum, that person feels better about themselves.

Further, within this assessment is the implication that the ignorance could be overcome with more research and analysis of QBs historically and by conducting such an analysis, the only logical conclusion, one now properly educated poster, could arrive at is the massive deficiencies in Mr. Allen's game can be overcome in the pro game where the game is faster, more complex, and with players of higher quality. This is because, seemingly, the track record of every inaccurate, bad mechanics, strong armed QB is they get better and become eventual Pro Bowl, All Pro, Super Bowl winner.

Got it. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1