Sammy Watkins is a lunatic

Logic

6 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I don't know - what made the hatters mad?

'Mad as a Hatter'

The felt hat industry has been traced to the mid 17th century in France, and it was probably introduced into England some time around 1830. A story passed down in the hat industry gives this account of how mercury came to be used in the process: In Turkey camel hair was used for felt material, and it was discovered that the felting process was speeded up if the fibers were moistened with camel urine. It is said that in France workmen used their own urine, but one particular workman seemed consistently to produce a superior felt. This person was being treated with a mercury compound for syphilis, and an association was made between mercury treatment of the fibers and an improved felt. Eventually the use of solutions of mercuric nitrate was widespread in the felt industry, and mercury poisoning became endemic. (reference) Dementia and  erethism were indeed a common ailment among 19th Century hatmakers.

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im mad like a hatter because I love inhaling mercury ?

:P

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

21fded70e16c0343b23587082eefb0e3.jpg

I cannot believe i recall this show

I see the similarities to Sammy

9 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing! He must be reading Icke's books or something. 

Going back years and years ago I had a few friends who used to REALLY be into David Icke's stuff and swore it was the truth. It was crazy when all 3 were together. They'd go off about that stuff for 15-30 minutes or sometimes an hour at a time. A lot of friends stopped hanging out with them quite as much... (especially all 3 as a group) lol. 

Icke is an absolute maniac but I've got to give the guy credit. He's a very convincing orator and he can give speeches for hours without any notes. I'm not saying that he's the Hitler of the lizard people world but I'm not saying that he's not either :D

I like a good conspiracy theory but, as far as lizard people go, I much prefer Doctor Who and the Silurians.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I cannot believe i recall this show

I see the similarities to Sammy

LOL.  I felt I needed to add to the conversation somewhat.  

that was a long time ago 1974 to 1976  - I must have been really high to have watched that show in my late teens.    

Image result for the lost world tv show sleeztak      the braless era 

TT passing to Sammy Image result for Land of the Lost tv show sleeztak

oh wait ... Sammy is the Lizard 

On 4/15/2018 at 5:39 AM, SouthNYfan said:

Let's add Dez and see what happens.

Rosen is all good, I don't think he's a headcase, although I could see him making some snide remarks about it.

Mayfield I don't think is a headcase either, but I could see him pouring fuel on the crazy fire.

For some reason when I see Mayfield interact with the press, I hear Ozzy Osbourne Crazy Train playing in the background. 

Should I be worried?

8 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I don't know - what made the hatters mad?

exposure to mercury vapors from mercurous nitrate used to "felt" the animal hair used in men's hats

the 18th and 19th centuries were a hell-pit of industrial poisoning

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For some reason when I see Maybin interact with the press, I hear Ozzy Osbourne Crazy Train playing in the background. 

Should I be worried?

exposure to mercury vapors from mercurous nitrate used to "felt" the animal hair used in men's hats

I assume you meant Mayfield?

I hear the Benny Hill theme

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

For some reason when I see Maybin interact with the press, I hear Ozzy Osbourne Crazy Train playing in the background. 

Should I be worried?

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Correct I will fix

Benny Hill, seriously?  That took me by surprise.

You gave me the heebee jeebees 1 week before the draft. 

Fruedian slip?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/15/2018 at 11:39 PM, MarlinTheMagician said:

If I was KC I would be very worried reading Sammy's tweets.  He appears to be mad as a hatter.

that's a problem for The Sunshine Band to deal with

• Haha (+1) 1

When you sign for 4 tears and a reported $48M, you can afford to be and say what you want,

but is a real lunatic a WR running around naked with blood on him?

A coach who is changing the culture, (to what, a frat house?) dumped a WR talent, to draft a WR?

Watkins, Woods and Goodwin have moved on, for also a damaged WR who was so banged up

coming from Carolina, he has needed surgery in the off season I believe.

I forgot , Matthews and Thompson have moved on, but we got K Clay back again. 

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that was a long time ago 1974 to 1976  - I must have been really high to have watched that show in my late teens.    

I have rarely experienced such an amazingly produced TV show such as this. The detail and genuine effort to create a realistic feel was unsurpassed in it day.
 A morning Kids show.   Before Watkins Time .

But perhaps was running through late late  night channels above 117 when he was getting high recently.

Thank you for the memory. I had forgotten about the breastuals.

but sure recalled the Oscar winning acting and production.

yes i watched it more than once as well.

The Lizard knows.

Edited by 3rdand12

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, Logic said:

What do I care whether there is attention on Richie or not? I'm not a Bills employee.

As far as I'm concerned, there's enough room in the world for ALL the crazy football players. And lately, there seem to be quite a few of them!

is there a concussion connection?

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:39 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was 5 when this one on and I think it scared me for life.

Didn't stop me from buying the 3-season DVDs and showing them to my kids ... who had the same bewildered yet fascinated reaction I did.

Get the flyswatter, Sammy!

• Haha (+1) 1