Sammy Watkins is a lunatic

Logic

6 hours ago, cba fan said:

This is lead actress on V the reboot. Is there anyone who would not do the deep lizard to her??5ad2d75793835_morena-baccarin-0012.thumb.jpg.18037be9db0ce87229f6cc2c11e460d6.jpg

morena_20110531220921.jpgOn V reboot as the sexy lizard leader spokesperson.

11 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Cba, loved her on Firefly and in Dead Pool.

morena baccarin.

Firefly came out when I was 20.

I'm pretty sure if I was 15 when it came out I would have chafed a lot ?

Too bad firefly was on regular tv, she played a "companion" (aka high class space hooker) so we would have seen a lot of boobs if it was HBO/showtime ?.

She was awesome in Deadpool.

13 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

morena baccarin.

Firefly came out when I was 20.

I'm pretty sure if I was 15 when it came out I would have chafed a lot ?

Too bad firefly was on regular tv, she played a "companion" (aka high class space hooker) so we would have seen a lot of boobs if it was HBO/showtime ?.

She was awesome in Deadpool.

SNYF, laughing at "chafed a lot"!

well said, Sir!

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Logic said:

I know Sammy Watkins is no longer a Buffalo Bill, so I understand if this thread needs to be moved elsewhere, but....has anyone else seen what he's been posting on Twitter lately? I'm starting to have an idea of why McDermott and Beane thought he'd be better off anywhere BUT in Buffalo's locker room...

Trying to turn attention away from maybe, sometimes, a little bit current Bills player Richie Incognito's lunacy via former Bills player Sammy Watkins huh?

I see what you did there.

22 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Trying to turn attention away from maybe, sometimes, a little bit current Bills player Richie Incognito's lunacy via former Bills player Sammy Watkins huh?

I see what you did there.

What do I care whether there is attention on Richie or not? I'm not a Bills employee.

As far as I'm concerned, there's enough room in the world for ALL the crazy football players. And lately, there seem to be quite a few of them!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, cba fan said:

This is lead actress on V the reboot. Is there anyone who would not do the deep lizard to her??5ad2d75793835_morena-baccarin-0012.thumb.jpg.18037be9db0ce87229f6cc2c11e460d6.jpg

morena_20110531220921.jpgOn V reboot as the sexy lizard leader spokesperson.

I want to be a lizard as well.

Can't blame Sammy here. we all have to make sacrifices to achieve our goals.

he got paid.

btw what drugs are they feeding football players these days ..

23 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Is what happens when you move to southern California. Just ask the Lizard King.. Jim Morrison. heck he didn't make out alive either.

Well, he died in France.