Sammy Watkins is a lunatic

Logic

45 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

And Zay Jones ..is...?

Zay is definitely the most sane of the 3.  That's right, the naked guy who kicked out the 30th floor window is more sane than Richie and Sammy because that one was almost certainly a momentary drug-induced psychosis rather than a deep-seated personality disorder.

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Zay is definitely the most sane of the 3.  That's right, the naked guy who kicked out the 30th floor window is more sane than Richie and Sammy because that one was almost certainly a momentary drug-induced psychosis rather than a deep-seated personality disorder.

Again...private lives are not your business...or mine.Do you have any skeletons in your closet? How would you feel if your co workers knew what shot goes down in your home,behind closed doors. These dudes did nothing to you..period!

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

If he's so powerful as this legend of his own mind thinks why is he always injured?

Aside from the 2016 season with the Jones fracture , SW has missed 3 of 48 games. 

4 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

And the Rams thought so much of him that they let him leave and then traded for Brandin Cooks.

$$$$ matters

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

And Zay Jones ..is...?

A lunatic that's not very good at football.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Again...private lives are not your business...or mine.Do you have any skeletons in your closet? How would you feel if your co workers knew what shot goes down in your home,behind closed doors. These dudes did nothing to you..period!

In Sammy's case, rambling "reptilian" comments are not from private conversations ... he's putting it out there for the whole world to see.

In Richie's case, offensive comments are not muttered in the privacy of his own home, they're made right out there in the workplace.

And in Zay's case, well, nobody would've much cared if he'd run around the inside of his apartment naked, yelling truly nutty things ...

8 hours ago, Logic said:

I know Sammy Watkins is no longer a Buffalo Bill, so I understand if this thread needs to be moved elsewhere, but....has anyone else seen what he's been posting on Twitter lately? I'm starting to have an idea of why McDermott and Beane thought he'd be better off anywhere BUT in Buffalo's locker room...

Is this different than Bob Woods being crazy!?

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So, you are saying on the crazy/attractive chart starting with craziest Watkins, then Richie, then Zay.  And Bob Woods is off the chart because he is frickin’ crazy!?

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

window_licker.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

Nice, well played.

Super Troopers 2 comes out in days on 4/20.  Pretty excited.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In Sammy's case, rambling "reptilian" comments are not from private conversations ... he's putting it out there for the whole world to see.

In Richie's case, offensive comments are not muttered in the privacy of his own home, they're made right out there in the workplace.

And in Zay's case, well, nobody would've much cared if he'd run around the inside of his apartment naked, yelling truly nutty things ...

Haha, funny and true, sorta.

Lets get back to basics Zay.  Good things.

Edited by Manther

12 hours ago, Logic said:

I know Sammy Watkins is no longer a Buffalo Bill, so I understand if this thread needs to be moved elsewhere, but....has anyone else seen what he's been posting on Twitter lately? I'm starting to have an idea of why McDermott and Beane thought he'd be better off anywhere BUT in Buffalo's locker room...

Not much of a LOGICAL opinion. 

7 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Crazy as well.

Let's not forget Cyrus Kuondijio -Who's surname is Swahili for butt-naked-in-the-middle-of-a-field-at-three-in-the-morning.

Let's add Mayfield or Rosen to the mix! -Then we'll have a full-on Baboon hatchery.

16 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Let's not forget Cyrus Kuondijio -Who's surname is Swahili for butt-naked-in-the-middle-of-a-field-at-three-in-the-morning.

Let's add Mayfield or Rosen to the mix! -Then we'll have a full-on Baboon hatchery.

Let's add Dez and see what happens.

Rosen is all good, I don't think he's a headcase, although I could see him making some snide remarks about it.

Mayfield I don't think is a headcase either, but I could see him pouring fuel on the crazy fire.

3 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Let's add Dez and see what happens.

Rosen is all good, I don't think he's a headcase, although I could see him making some snide remarks about it.

Mayfield I don't think is a headcase either, but I could see him pouring fuel on the crazy fire.

SNYF, let's bring Richie back and have a real party!

• Haha (+1) 2