Bills interested in Dez?

DJB

11 minutes ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

Crap like this makes me want to start another thread just to piss people off.

It's usually the new people that do stuff like that and they are never around for long. If they add value to the forum and do the right thing they will have a better chance sticking around and gaining respect from fellow posters

Edited by kdiggz

1 hour ago, DJB said:

As per Rotoworld along with Cardinals, Ravens, Packers

Not sure we should bring him in. Feels like a Terell Owens type result.

Why wouldn't the Jets be interested in Dez? They appear to still have the cap space to do so...

1 hour ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Don’t be the thread police....

And Dez ain’t coming here.

Agreed. Football websites are just spitballing teams that need WR help. Dez is not a player interested in the obscurity that comes with playing in Buffalo, and McBeane are not looking for a character issue on the roster.

As we all know, 95% of thread police are good, it is the 5% that are bad actors we have to watch out for.  Perhaps better training could help with premature thread areest.  The belittling of an innocent poster that believe that a slight nuance in the wording of a post made it different only to be tased, word cuffed, and beat by the self proclaimed elite.  To quote the late great Warren Oates, lighten up Francis.

tenor.gif?itemid=9637980

Why don’t all the people who always complain about too many reapeat threads just become moderators and merge them? This seems so reasonable, and I’m not being sarcastic. It’s a legitimate question. It’s always the same people complaining, wouldn’t their energy be better used helping to clean up this mess? 

2 hours ago, DJB said:

As per Rotoworld along with Cardinals, Ravens, Packers

Not sure we should bring him in. Feels like a Terell Owens type result.

If he gave us 2009 TO like production he’d likely be the top receiver on this team by far. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

It's usually the new people that do stuff like that and they are never around for long. If they add value to the forum and do the right thing they will have a better chance sticking around and gaining respect from fellow posters

If it is indeed the new persons creating such repeat threads, perhaps you need to start understanding and having empathy that these persons might not know that thry are repeat threads, or the annoyance of that, as they have either not much if any at all expertise in navigating the boards to see such, have not been around long enough to have seen such, or do not know the annoyance that such creates for many from having not seen enough posts such as yours. In essense, the reason thus they do not stick around is because they may see a clique of persons who have a hard time treating newer members with respect or in giving them the benefit of the doubt. We newer posters are also sick of seeing posts about there being too many threads on such issues. That is repetitive too. But, we have class  or respect in not keep saying such is highly annoying. The new posters may or msy not have an excuse for repeat posts as mentioned. How about the older members with class instead of lecturing or resorting to sarcasm, tell the new members nicely how to navigate this site, and search for topics under threads so as to lessen repeat threads. Do not assume we know this. Older members can have tooken many months or more to figure things out. So, i think your thinking is backwards. When the newer members get respect, they will treat others with respect, or be more motivated to put in more effort. Think of the new members as customers, and the established respected members as management. If the management treats newbies right, the newbies will learn quickest and come back. Otherwise, you have a website made up of a clique of many bullies or persons who have all the answers, thinking their experience or thousands of pists  means all that.. So, as a somewhat newbie, I side with the other newbies. They are not supposed to be perfect, as they are trying to learn along the way. Work with them in a nice way, you get a nicer and more intelligent forum. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Jimmy Griffin "go home and drink a six-pack"

Ill assume the best but really hope you’re not referring to our old mayor.  He was a lifelong friend of my dad and family.  They. We’re alter boys together, went to the same catholic school for elementary and in the same unit in the Navy during Korea.   I knewMr. Griffin my whole life and was personally a great person.  So maybe I just don’t understand the reference.