Richie Incognito Un-retires via Twitter?

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

WTF Richie...boy aint right

we knew this previously, didn't we?

on a different tack here... i guess the fanboys of, 'our OL is in shambles, we can't trade our captal for a QB' have had their argument blown up.

2 hours ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

whatever.   if he's back, he's back.  that would be good.   guy's 34, probably saying "why the heck am I doing this "  most OL at 34 are thinkin on this .. he's just verbalizing what most would keep quiet on.  I for one am not hanging on every word that comes from a player's mouth

Agreed.  I don't care if he is as crazy as hatter.  We are better with him than without him and it is just 1 year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Based on his tweets I'd say even if he wanted to un-retire, he wouldn't pass the drug screening. Sounds like he's on something. He's big into doing cocaine and a lot of his tweets were in the middle of the night

yeah that's it. he was wired on coke, really really high on coke. good eye good eye

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I hope Richie is alright. I suspect there may be some mental health issues going on. 

Sure seems that was from long distance.  Hope he's keeping it together whether or not he plays another down of football.

21 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I don’t remember who but one of the reporters said they were told this was a joke?

the problem is- if we want to spend to replace him he can unretire and blow up our cap at any drug fueled whim

Can he? Honest question, would the Bills be required to remove him from the reserved/retired list if he requested it?

At this point i would not want him back regardless. Once you contemplate retirement your done. You cannot play this game if your not 100% committed. He retired because his head is not in it. 

Now. Reading this is some.kind of joke, Richie go @#&* yourself you prick.