Richie Incognito Un-retires via Twitter?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s a big Trump guy.  Throw temper tantrums on twitter and hope you get your way.  It’s sadly now the American way.

Just for the record plenty of Trump supporters arent doing this and plenty of non Trump supporters are, so something tells me whether you voted for Trump or not isnt the root cause here.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Unfortunately, being completely erratic and unpredictable brings his value down 

That came after he was sh*t on and asked to take a pay cut after three consecutive years of being one of the best guards in football.

1 minute ago, BuffaloMatt said:

That came after he was sh*t on and asked to take a pay cut after three consecutive years of being one of the best guards in football.

Which he accepted.

For such a Trump guy, how was it possible Richie made one of the worst deals in history?

15 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s a big Trump guy.  Throw temper tantrums on twitter and hope you get your way.  It’s sadly now the American way.

9 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

He was cut mid season by the rams, left the dolphins in controversy and this may be his bills departure. He was booted from Nebraska and never accepted at Oregon.

if we cut him, how do you suppose he departs his next team? Or are you confident that this is out of character for him?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

He was cut mid season by the rams, left the dolphins in controversy and this may be his bills departure. He was booted from Nebraska and never accepted at Oregon.

if we cut him, how do you suppose he departs his next team? Or are you confident that this is out of character for him?

So you're saying he's never made a graceful exit?

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Judge him on the last three years. That is what I am saying. When I perform well at my job I am given a raise, not a kick in the gut. This is on the OBD.

34 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

He is worth more than he is getting!

And from our standpoint, that's  perfect.  We hope all our players produce more than they get paid.  

If he didn't like the contract, he shouldn't have signed it.  

Maybe he needed a million dollars and restructured the contract to get the bonus up front.  But the Bills would only renegotiate the contract if they were given a discount.  I'm not sure how this unfolded but I'd rather see the Bills underpay for talent than overpay.  

2 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

And from our standpoint, that's  perfect.  We hope all our players produce more than they get paid.  

If he didn't like the contract, he shouldn't have signed it.  

Maybe he needed a million dollars and restructured the contract to get the bonus up front.  But the Bills would only renegotiate the contract if they were given a discount.  I'm not sure how this unfolded but I'd rather see the Bills underpay for talent than overpay.  

I agree from the Team's perspective. I am just surprised at all the vitriol towards 64. 

9 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Judge him on the last three years. That is what I am saying. When I perform well at my job I am given a raise, not a kick in the gut. This is on the OBD.

He accepted the deal and then lost his mind on Twitter! How is this possibly on the Bills, who gs e him a chance in the first place when no one wanted him?

And why are people defending him?  Not exactly the best dude in the world.

28 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Which he accepted.

For such a Trump guy, how was it possible Richie made one of the worst deals in history?

And much like Trump, he will probably go bankrupt. 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And why are people defending him?  Not exactly the best dude in the world.

Because most people don't judge people by an "All or Nothing" standard.

Richie is a human being, and from what I read not the bad of one......................Someone I certainly could defend.

Richie Incognito‏Verified account @68INCOGNITO 3h3 hours ago

@BuffaloBillsPR @buffalobills Please release me from my contract. Contact @AthletesFirst for further updates. Thank you for your service

Clearly this was a power play by Richie that the Bills called his bluff. 

41 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Tyrod took a pay cut after being in the Pro Bowl too....

5 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Richie Incognito‏Verified account @68INCOGNITO 3h3 hours ago

@BuffaloBillsPR @buffalobills Please release me from my contract. Contact @AthletesFirst for further updates. Thank you for your service

Clearly this was a power play by Richie that the Bills called his bluff. 

Wasn't "athletes first" his former agent? The ones he fired on twitter?

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because most people don't judge people by an "All or Nothing" standard.

Richie is a human being, and from what I read not the bad of one......................Someone I certainly could defend.

Most people look at a persons entire lifes work and not justvthe short period of time that they played a game really well for their favorite team........

20 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Sammy is nuts, man. 

He really is a weird dude with some very very strange beliefs. 

He is, I follow him for the comment section. ? a lot of people saying he’ll be getting a memo for a random drug test soon along with someone asking if he is not human and a super alien serpent race then why does he get injured so much. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Tyrod took a pay cut after being in the Pro Bowl too....

Wasn't "athletes first" his former agent? The ones he fired on twitter?

Most people look at a persons entire lifes work and not justvthe short period of time that they played a game really well for their favorite team........

Cant fire an agent on twitter. Much like you can’t retire. I’m curious what, if any, paperwork he’s filed through all this.