Richie Incognito Un-retires via Twitter?

Does he have any trade value? And if the answer is yes do we still get the cap relief? I think he keeps bonus money. I think Bills need to move on. I predicted he would try to come back when he realized that he was leaving a lot of money ? out there!!? what will he do next?  Not worth the risk!!

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

The nflpa is super weak but that seems like it would be unwinnable for the Bills.  It’s our faults for having the crazy guy in the first place.  But much like Boldin, the Bills hold all the cards.  He’s an old G who really doesn’t have power right now.  

Get back on your meds Richie before it costs you millions!

Yeah, but I dont want an unhappy Richie around the team, showing up just to get paid. I also dont want to cut him and let him off the hook either. At this point, I hope he just stays retired.

3 minutes ago, Paul Costa said:

Does he have any trade value? And if the answer is yes do we still get the cap relief? I think he keeps bonus money. I think Bills need to move on. I predicted he would try to come back when he realized that he was leaving a lot of money ? out there!!? what will he do next?  Not worth the risk!!

Wonder if Giants would be interested in us throwing him in with the package to get to #2?

Edited by DrDawkinstein

5 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

You talked to Richie, please share.  I believe in the best of people.  Why would he take a pay cut then.  The man is in pain.  Look for the best ray

No, the blue print has been worked and he is not part of the trade.  Announcement next week

I hope you believe in the best about people.  But what about Colin Kaepernick, because you made posts about him in another thread.  Do you believe in the best with him? A guy who wasn’t voted dirtiest player in the nfl, accused of sexual harassment, kicked out of 2 colleges and let go by multiple nfl teams because he was a problem?

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, but I dont want an unhappy Richie around the team, showing up just to get paid. I also dont want to cut him and let him off the hook either. At this point, I hope he just stays retired.

Wonder if Giants would be interested in us throwing him in with the package to get to #2?

I don’t think teams value 35 year old crazy Gs.  Though him and crazy Odell would be a funny reality show. 

6 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

You talked to Richie, please share.  I believe in the best of people.  Why would he take a pay cut then.  The man is in pain.  Look for the best ray

He was my favorite Bill, but sometimes people do dumb things when they are not in the right frame of mind.  

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Whats the conduct? Retiring in a manner not graceful? 

I dont know, thats why i said its a stretch. But I know it didnt work for George Costanza/Larry David, and if I tried quitting/retiring and coming back like it was a joke, it wouldnt work for me either.

15 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont know, thats why i said its a stretch. But I know it didnt work for George Costanza/Larry David, and if I tried quitting/retiring and coming back like it was a joke, it wouldnt work for me either.

They could cut him, but suspend him without pay and not allow him to play elsewhere would take more in my opinion 

He's pretty clearly off whatever medication he was on. This is old Richie, which is a really bad thing for those around him.

I hope he can sort his **** out. I've lived that life before and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, not even with the regard (or lack thereof) that I hold Richie in.

8 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Couple this with firing his agent, and it seems to me that Richie is having buyers remorse regarding the pay cut he just took.

Bills showed resolve with Bolden last year and let him rot on the reserve/retired list.  Wonder if Richie sees that and will “unretire” in hopes of getting cut.

Thats what they are saying because if he does stay on the retired list he has to return the $1.5 million signing bonus & i know i wouldn't want to do it ! 

Articles say that he may be hoping that they cut him so he can keep the $$ & still make the pay from the contract renegotiation he just did & if that is what he's doing then he is a bigger piece of **** than we or the Bills realize & needs to be gone ...

He is fine. He is just pissed that he restructured. THREE consecutive Pro Bowls and he knows now the guard market is thin. He really should be pissed at his personal team for brokering such a Bills friendly deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

Whatever the dumb as* 

I'm not a told-you-so kind of guy.  But as I said on Tuesday...

First he says he signs his new contract and says how excited he is to play another year for the Bills.

Then he fires his agent.

Then he tweets that he's done.

Then he deletes that tweet.

Then he tells Vic he really is done.

Then he tells another reporter that he's in talks with the Bills about his retirement.

When the wheel stops spinning,  let me know.  I'm not convinced Richie's retirement is the final word.  

1 minute ago, BuffaloMatt said:

He is fine. He is just pissed that he restructured. THREE consecutive Pro Bowls and he knows now the guard market is thin. He really should be pissed at his personal team for brokering such a Bills friendly deal. 

He is worth more than he is getting!