Richie Incognito Un-retires via Twitter?

Couple this with firing his agent, and it seems to me that Richie is having buyers remorse regarding the pay cut he just took.

Bills showed resolve with Bolden last year and let him rot on the reserve/retired list.  Wonder if Richie sees that and will “unretire” in hopes of getting cut.

whatever.   if he's back, he's back.  that would be good.   guy's 34, probably saying "why the heck am I doing this "  most OL at 34 are thinkin on this .. he's just verbalizing what most would keep quiet on.  I for one am not hanging on every word that comes from a player's mouth

Unreal... I bet they don't let him come back. McBeane probably warmed to the idea of the extra cap space by now, not to mention Richie's teammates who will be pissed because they thought they'd have an opportunity to fill the void. McDermott would feel bad for them. I think something is wrong in Richie's head... Jerking them around like this (on Twitter!) is NOT very Process... OR he could be angling to be cut, and he's done a masterful job if so. If McBeane's only options are cut or keep, I strongly feel they'll cut.