Bring Manziel in as a Camp Arm

Irv

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Irv is a reactionary. I thought there were limits for this type of thing. Is this a social experiment? 

It's sexual.  You could never understand.  

16 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I say let him prove in the CFL that he’s changed. 

Im not opposed to bringing in talent. He’s talented. He’s also a ****head. 

But Dude.  He might get away.  Let's give him a go now.  

7 hours ago, Irv said:

Why not?  If he sucks - turn him loose. Will make training camp more fun and maybe sell some more jerseys at SJF and promote the Bills.  Maybe put a little spring in the step of AJM.  Right now dude seems pretty desperate.  Use him for the marketing,  sell some more pre-season tickets, and dump him.  

Camp arm???

Bills will have AJ as starter, a first round rookie, and Peterman. They have plenty of arms in that group. One of them likely will not get enough reps, why would Bills need a 4th QB?

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, cba fan said:

Camp arm???

Bills will have AJ as starter, a first round rookie, and Peterman. They have plenty of arms in that group. One of them likely will not get enough reps, why would Bills need a 4th QB?

I'm not really sure.

Sincerely,

5 Interceptions

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Irv is a reactionary. I thought there were limits for this type of thing. Is this a social experiment? 

I think the word you are looking for is "visionary" not reactionary.   Keep the faith.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

Manziel plays Qb the same way Michael Vick did.  The difference is every time Vick stepped onto the field he was the best or one of the best athletes on the field.  Manziel is not special in any shape or form.  Manziel doesnt miss football, he misses what football brought to him.  He misses fame.

• Like (+1) 1

I mean he only hit his girlfriend, has had no success in the nfl, showed up drunk to team meetings, and is a coke head.  But at least, he didn’t kneel!!! Bring him in.

And even though I think he sucks, if he might not be a woman beater, I’d be fine with bringing him in. You keeping grinding for qbs until you have one.  But he’s not good and hits women, so I’d pass.  

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Keep that toxicity far away from the rookie we draft. No thanks. He can stay in Canada.

Drake should buy a team and make him his QB. Maybe sign Titus Young and Aldon Smith. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Irv said:

The fact that there have been so many heated responses to such an innocuous post proves my point.  Bring the dude in.  He's ready to sign a CFL contract for less than most of us make.  Why not? 

No

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Irv said:

The fact that there have been so many heated responses to such an innocuous post proves my point.  Bring the dude in.  He's ready to sign a CFL contract for less than most of us make.  Why not? 

I don't know about less than most of us make, but it certainly less than some that are just trying to find time to keep us informed here between their high level business meetings.

At least we have that to be grateful for.