Dunkirk Don or Savior Peterman

5 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

They are but one in the same.

He is offended because it is him.

Are they?   I’ve seen the name mentioned but have only seen his posts today. 

TBH I’ve have not been reading the board lately because it’s been too redundant and uninteresting.   

Same old arguments and repetitive threads.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Are they?   

TBH I’ve have not been reading the board lately because it’s been too redundant and uninteresting.   

Same old arguments and repetitive threads.  

Go through his posts.

It's just him under a new name that he's trying to pretend isn't him.

If you do not like rude people then you came to the wrong forum.  Tolerance for Trolls and frauds is low.  

Maybe you should find a nice church group to talk with. 

For a “person” who wanted to talk football you don’t seem to be practicing what you preach. 

Kind of like what Dimwit Don did all the time.  

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Derby and Leroi12 deleted all their posts...?

Not surprised on DD.  No one was really buying that this resurrection was actually a different person.  Slim pickings on the troll front for him.  He will no doubt be back with a new persona soon enough.

Judging from observations gathered during the Dunkirk Don/ ChadwickBay Chad saga, I think he is gearing of the Troll Legion with multiple personas for a new offensive

34 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

typical of the Trolls. 

Anyone familiar with the Real Leroi should have known he was FAKE.

Imo

100%

I will admit I was drinking the Kool Aid with Peterman for a little bit. Seeing a QB that wasn't afraid to throw the ball had me mesmerized. I snapped out of it fairly quickly in watching the 5 interception debacle. After seeing saviorpeterman take it as far as he did it just made me laugh. Dunkirk Don always cracked me up with his inside sources and really both of these guys were harmless and entertaining to say the least I guess allot of people took it personal.