Dunkirk Don or Savior Peterman

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I figured that we could use a break from draft speculation, so seeing as how today is Friday the 13th, what better way to embrace it than to reflect on the two biggest trolls TBD has ever seen.

Dunkirk Don & Savior Peterman. If you were to allow one of these trolls to return here who would it be?

Stupid outlandish inside source predictions or high level meetings?

Go!

Can I throw in both in a trade to get to pick number 2 to the giants? 

6 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I figured that we could use a break from draft speculation, so seeing as how today is Friday the 13th, what better way to embrace it than to reflect on the two biggest trolls TBD has ever seen.

Dunkirk Don & Savior Peterman. If you were to allow one of these trolls to return here who would it be?

Stupid outlandish inside source predictions or high level meetings?

Go!

Savior is still here, I thought... -Which mod did he piss off?

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Where is the poll?

Have they been banned?

I don't think so. Derby Dan\Chadwick Chad\Dunkirk Dick was just active as of yesterday. Unless it's happened since then?

I miss both of them. Seriously, I do! As for Dunkirk: I enjoyed watching for the Joe Webb Package, and enjoyed mocking it when it never emerged. I liked Savior Peterman's ridiculous obsession with a 5th round draft pick, and ridiculing the concept that anyone would think of Peterman as a savior somehow dulled the pain of that auspicious debut. So I guess what I'm saying is ... please come back home, Dunkirk and SP.  (Dunkirk in his original incarnation, please; SP,  we will welcome you back as the Particle Sun.)  This board needs you. It really can't take another "what if Mason Rudolph is available at 22" type thread. It needs something ... outrageous. At least every now and then ...

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I miss both of them. Seriously, I do! As for Dunkirk: I enjoyed watching for the Joe Webb Package, and enjoyed mocking it when it never emerged. I liked Savior Peterman's ridiculous obsession with a 5th round draft pick, and ridiculing the concept that anyone would think of Peterman as a savior somehow dulled the pain of that auspicious debut. So I guess what I'm saying is ... please come back home, Dunkirk and SP.  (Dunkirk in his original incarnation, please; SP,  we will welcome you back as the Particle Sun.)  This board needs you. It really can't take another "what if Mason Rudolph is available at 22" type thread. It needs something ... outrageous. At least every now and then ...

Saviors obsession with the fins and how we could only hope to have our organization headed in the same direction as them always fascinated me.

..... becuz “next gen” stats  

18 hours ago, KollegeStudnet said:

Savior Peterman. Even with the 5 picks, he was still creating buzz that we had our future QB

I'm pretty sure Savior is still here, he just abandoned that handle... I think his faith in Peterman was actually shattered.