(rumor). Bills-Browns-Giants-Crazy "Dunkirk" type tweet.

PIZ

Read through this guy's tweets.  Probably made up, but I get a kick out of reading them.  Kind of like that guy on the Browns board.

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Read through this guy's tweets.  Probably made up, but I get a kick out of reading them.  Kind of like that guy on the Browns board.

That was a fun read, thanks. I often wonder when I read those types of posts, imagine if it was true, how long would it take before the guy with the inside source (in this case the District Manager of the guy tweeting) was cut off and defriended by his Bills source?

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Just now, kdiggz said:

Oh dear. Some kid having fun online. Let me know when someone reputable tweets something. There's so much nonsense out there, this hardly needed it's own thread

I figured I'd break it up, instead of reading Dez posts and mock drafts that are likely never going to happen either.  Still have 2 weeks to go.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I figured I'd break it up, instead of reading Dez posts and mock drafts that are likely never going to happen either.  Still have 2 weeks to go.

Yea... so let's post random tweets from a kid in Cheektowaga that are never going to happen.

Where is the logic in that?

5 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

That was a fun read, thanks. I often wonder when I read those types of posts, imagine if it was true, how long would it take before the guy with the inside source (in this case the District Manager of the guy tweeting) was cut off and defriended by his Bills source?

This is the part I don't get in this particular scenario. With the info this guy gave out, if this were actually true, there's no way Brandon isn't easily able to put the puzzle pieces together. Again, if we're assuming this is true (which I highly, highly doubt), Brandon probably told what, maybe 5 people at the most about it? How many of those 5 do you think works as a District Manager and also as a referee? I'm guessing the answer is 1.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Oh dear. Some kid having fun online. Let me know when someone reputable tweets something. There's so much nonsense out there, this hardly needed it's own thread

You saw the thread title and yet you clicked and decided to respond. Says more about you than anything else maybe.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yea... so let's post random tweets from a kid in Cheektowaga that are never going to happen.

Where is the logic in that?

Don't read rumors then.  Most of the posts on this board are rumors, what scouts think, tweets that may/may not happen, mock drafts that may/may not happen, etc.  Not every post is FACT or CONFIRMED.  It's draft season for crying out loud.  I don't see what the big deal is.  I thought people would be interested in reading it.  It's probably not real, but how do I know for sure if it isn't.  Could happen.  I would love to see it happen, as I would love to see Sam Darnold wearing a Bills jersey.  It's either I hope for something like this, or I go back to hoping Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph pan out.

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

This is the part I don't get in this particular scenario. With the info this guy gave out, if this were actually true, there's no way Brandon isn't easily able to put the puzzle pieces together. Again, if we're assuming this is true (which I highly, highly doubt), Brandon probably told what, maybe 5 people at the most about it? How many of those 5 do you think works as a District Manager and also as a referee? I'm guessing the answer is 1.

So you are saying it would be easy to connect the dots

• Haha (+1) 1

So what do the giants get out of it? They drop back to four so a second rounder sort of like the bears trade to miners last year. So we go to 1 and it’s probably 3 ones and a second. Three ones to browns and the second to giants.