1. 1. Which QB is most likely to BUST?

• Sam Darnold
    • Josh Rosen
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Easy.  Baker Mayfield.

Agreed! Amazing that he is the lowest on the poll. He is clearly the biggest gamble of this crew--a system QB, character issues, and not impressive in any of the measurables. The one big thing he has going for him, is seemingly his intangibles--his grit, his heart, his leadership potential (will his antics work in an NFL locker room?), but those are also the hardest thing to really measure. But according to these results, he is the one sure thing ????????

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/13/2018 at 11:11 AM, MTBill said:

I think they could almost equally all be busts - when you factor in when they are going to be selected.

Draft grades on every one of these guys is much lower than when they are going to be picked because SO many teams are in need of a QB.  So, there are going to be a lot of reaches - and that is going to make the bust potential high.

That's why I'm more about picking Jackson/Rudolph using one of our picks - without having to trade the farm.  If 6 QBs go in the top 11 picks - we are going to have someone great fall to us.  I think this fan/media frenzy may actually play out differently on day 1.  It is quite possible these GMs are all going to sober up and they will realize they can't reach for these guys if they want to keep their job.  Although - it is much easier for them to use THEIR pick to take a flier on a QB than it is for teams like us to blow up draft capital we worked hard to stockpile.  The Jets way overpaid to get to #3, from #6.  That is what started this madness.  I get they did it because they were worried we'd move to 3 - but they hurt themselves if their QB is not a Franchise QB.

watch them go...chubb or barkley....i'd throw 5 on that for the odds.

just maybe, they needed to get in front of the browns non qb pick at 4?:rolleyes:

Edited by billsredneck1