Charlie Casserly Polled 24 NFL Teams this Week for Their Top Four QBs

Hello, Mr. Billionaire stock speculator.  I have a question.  Which stocks do you think are going to surprise people and triple in value in the next mouth.

Well there is xyf   and wer90  and DCG.

Right.  Do you really think that anybody in the know would  be honest about his reply?  No, he would try to hide his real pick.

2 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

Hello, Mr. Billionaire stock speculator.  I have a question.  Which stocks do you think are going to surprise people and triple in value in the next mouth.

Well there is xyf   and wer90  and DCG.

Right.  Do you really think that anybody in the know would  be honest about his reply?  No, he would try to hide his real pick.

This isn't about some hidden insider stock info.

Why wouldn't they give an honest anonymous answer?

No NFL team is looking at this list to adjust their decision.

9 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

This isn't about some hidden insider stock info.

Why wouldn't they give an honest anonymous answer?

No NFL team is looking at this list to adjust their decision.

You don't give out that sort of information about your employer's plans. It doesn't matter how innocent you think it is or how it is can't be traced to you.  In most companies, even a hint that you have been talking in private with spies gets your butt canned in minutes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

People or GM’s are lying that’s my opinion. Also Rosen will drop he’s a cancer. 

Get off it already. His opinions in life may vary from yours, and he might be a millennial, but he's the smartest (football related), and best passer in the draft. A cancer he is not. He's an articulate young man.with a broad vision of the world around him...unlike you

8 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

You don't give out that sort of information about your employer's plans. It doesn't matter how innocent you think it is or how it is can't be traced to you.  In most companies, even a hint that you have been talking in private with spies gets your butt canned in minutes.

Talking in private with spies is not innocent though.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Most shocking for me is no Mason Rudolph votes. :rolleyes:

The teams were asked to rank those 4 QBs, not to rank their top 4 QBs. They left the first part of that out on that video. Very different questions. I’m sure a few teams have Rudolph in their top 4.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billspro said:

The teams were asked to rank those 4 QBs, not to rank their top 4 QBs. They left the first part of that out on that video. Very different questions. I’m sure a few teams have Rudolph in their top 4.

I'm not. 

I'm sure all of these team reps were happy to open up about their true thoughts about the QBs in round one to....Charlie Casserly!  

Come on....he has zero juice.  I'm sure they all chuckled after they hung up the phone with him.

When will he call Animal Control about that thing on his head?

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why would any smart team possibly answer this truthfully? What would be the benefit? Does anyone think NE was one of the teams?

Theoretically the teams answering might not have interest in drafting a QB this year anyways so they don’t have a reason to lie either.

Edited by DCOrange