4-16: Bills' 2018 Pre-Draft Presser with Beane and McDermott at 1 PM ET - Video & Audio Links in OP

4-16: Sean McDermott on the John Murphy Show (17:14)

4-16: Bills GM Brandon Beane and HC Sean McDermott's Pre-Draft Press Conference (27:45)

TOP 5 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM BILLS PRE-DRAFT PRESS CONFERENCE

041618-pre-draft-press-conference.jpg

Bills GM Brandon Beane and head coach Sean McDermott confirmed that they know all they need to about the QB prospects and addressed questions about trading up.

1 – They’ve met with all the QBs
2 – Draft trade talk
3 – Benjamin has clean bill of health
4 – Draft board largely finalized
5 – Incognito’s status unchanged

BRANDON BEANE: "A LOT OF GOOD PLAYERS IN THIS DRAFT" (27:26)
Bills General Manager Brandon Beane and Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media at the annual Pre-Draft luncheon topics include; filling the team needs, finalizing the draft board, and the excitement of having six draft picks in the first three rounds.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

"We have several options we are actively exploring"

"We are open for business to move up, down, around and through"

"We are excited we are going to add a lot of talent"

"We look at every position and add talent where we can" 

"We were evaluating OL talent before Richie retired.  Its fair to say the sense of urgency of that evaluation ramped up a bit"

"We like all of the top QBs"

"Like every draft there are areas of depth and areas of scarcity.  We take that into account in building the board."

"Sal, Vic,  Joe, John, Josh, etc.......Now why would I tell you that 10 days before the draft?"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Yay!!! I cant wait until monday when they clear all this smoke and tell us exactly what they are going to do!!!

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Whole lot of nothing that will be 

Well! We know at least two people who won't be tuning in. 

56 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Well! We know at least two people who won't be tuning in. 

Hey... I didnt say that!!!!! Haha

Ya never know, maybe we get a hint... or a smoke hint!! At the very least I still wanna know wtf everyone is talking about when its discussed lol

15 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Hey... I didnt say that!!!!! Haha

Ya never know, maybe we get a hint... or a smoke hint!! At the very least I still wanna know wtf everyone is talking about when its discussed lol

Too late now man!

Image result for cary grant get out gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Will be worth listening to because as I have said many times Beane tells you things without telling you them.  McDermott will give us nothing except lots of very polite non-answers and talk of the process, but there will be some nuggets in what the GM says.  

On 4/12/2018 at 5:34 PM, purple haze said:

Waste of everyone's time.  No reason to hear from either of them until the Monday after the draft.

Really curious how the address incognito actually. Considering he’s going bonkers, even by just standards. 

If I was GM and had to do one of these every year just for s&g, I'd open with casually announcing a big move. Throw all the reporters off their game by announcing  a trade right off the bat lol. 

Probably among the reasons I wouldn't make a good GM lol