4-16: Bills' 2018 Pre-Draft Presser with Beane and McDermott at 1 PM ET - Video & Audio Links in OP

2 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

having an issue with the stream.  Anyone else?  The app keeps crashing on my phone as well.

Good it isn't just me lol.

Bills really need to improve their technology.  It seems all in house streams have problems or are impossible to find.

Just now, section122 said:

Good it isn't just me lol.

Bills really need to improve their technology.  It seems all in house streams have problems or are impossible to find.

I was having the same problem. I think a lot of people are watching. I switched over to the GR550 radio app. Much better.

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

I was having the same problem. I think a lot of people are watching. I switched over to the GR550 radio app. Much better.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm listening via WGR 

I'm somehow listening through the app but with no video.  Not best case but it works.  I'm a junkie lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, if it wasn't safe before, I think it's pretty safe to say now (afte Beane's comments) that Richie did not retire over just health issues. 

All Beane would say is "Richie is on the reserved/retired list and that's all I'll say about it". 

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Well, if it wasn't safe before, I think it's pretty safe to say now (afte Beane's comments) that Richie did not retire over just health issues. 

All Beane would say is "Richie is on the reserved/retired list and that's all I'll say about it". 

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate the antics 

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate the antics 

Totally agree. 

All im saying though is if he were truly done because his liver and kidneys were shutting down, wouldn't Beane say something like "Richie has to retire due to health issues" or congratulate him on a good career, or at least something more than him basically saying "no comment"? 

Why leave things open to all this speculation if he truly retired over health issues? 

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Totally agree. 

All im saying though is if he were truly done because his liver and kidneys were shutting down, wouldn't Beane say something like "Richie has to retire due to health issues" or congratulate him on a good career, or at least something more than him basically saying "no comment"? 

Why leave things open to all this speculation if he truly retired over health issues? 

He might not want to say that because of the bonus money involved. 

17 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Totally agree. 

You're assuming the Bills medical staff has reached that diagnosis.  I'll bet you dollars to donuts that hasn't happened.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with Beane handling the Richie situation with a "no comment" -- in fact, it's the responsible thing to do.

He might not want to say that because of the bonus money involved. 

Very well could be. 

I just don't get why they had no issue immediately acknowledging Wood retiring due to injury and not incognito. 

and I thought the whole issue with the Wood bonus money was him not being willing to say he officially retired and file that paperwork with the NFLPA., because if he did the Bills could come after his money. 

Richie said he was retiring and (supposedly) filed the paperwork with the NFLPA already. 

Just now, eball said:

You're assuming the Bills medical staff has reached that diagnosis.  I'll bet you dollars to donuts that hasn't happened.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with Beane handling the Richie situation with a "no comment" -- in fact, it's the responsible thing to do.

I agree there is nothing wrong with the way he handled the situation. I think he has handled it correctly. He hasn't painted himself in any corner. 

And the Bills doctors very well may not have reached the same conclusion (in fact, I think that is probably the case). 

My only point is that, when looking at everything that Richie and the Bills have said/done, there seems seems to be more to this whole situation than him retiring strictly due to medical reasons. 

My guess is that the pay cut is a bigger factor in this whole situation. 

Beane Excited, Anxious for First Draft as GM

Orchard Park, NY - Not even Brandon Beane's wife knows what his plans are for his first draft. 

"It doesn't leave this building."

Beane and Sean McDermott played it close to the vest Monday during their pre-draft press conference. The one thing Beane did admit: he's itchy for his first draft as GM to arrive... just like Bills fans. 

"You think about it all the time. Even when you don't want to think about it," Beane said. "You want to win every pick. That's natural. Until it gets here, all you can do is be anxious."