RV / Camper Lot Tips

HansLanda

I think this is the right sub forum for this Q.

This coming season, we are going to bring an RV (out of state). I have seen/heard that the camper lot can sell out well in advance of a game. Any pro tips? The last thing I want to do is drive up there in essentially a bus (it is completely awesome inside and out) but not get into the lot. 

Any best practices are welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

If you're talking the home opener, every time I've RV'd the lot has sold out.  Not sure on the new pricing / pass policy and interestingly there isn't much on the website (yet), but maybe that'll help with the madness.

A few thoughts:

• Find a place to park / camp Friday, a ton of people stay behind Danny's (I assume you'll have to call them about that)
  • Get in line to get in the lot EARLY on Saturday AM, like 5am; the lot is usually sold out by Noon on Sat
  • Bring extras for the neighbors - you'll meet a TON of great people, it's always nice to have a spare beer or wing for 'em!

Also, last year by Sept the RV lot had sold out for four games:  http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2017/09/01/bills-camperrv-lot-sold-out-for-four-games/

Regardless, have fun - camping at the game is the BEST!  So many good people, and there's something special about going to sleep across from the stadium on Saturday night. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Question for Hammers Lot;

Do you park RV’s for the weekend? My cuz wants to bring a crew w two trailers. My group parks in Docs Lot, so I figured I’d see if they can set up next door for the weekend, unless it’s gameday only then we’ll try them elsewhere.

@Hammered a Lot

Edited by 4_kidd_4

3 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Question for Hammers Lot;

Do you park RV’s for the weekend? My cuz wants to bring a crew w two trailers. My group parks in Docs Lot, so I figured I’d see if they can set up next door for the weekend, unless it’s gameday only then we’ll try them elsewhere.

@Hammered a Lot

You should try contacting  Doc. Depending if he has a corporate tent party he might be able to take care of you. My RV/trailer parking is set for the year.

3 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

You should try contacting  Doc. Depending if he has a corporate tent party he might be able to take care of you. My RV/trailer parking is set for the year.

Gotcha, will do thanks. 

On 5/11/2018 at 12:08 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

Doc said “no RV parking, ask Hammer”, haha.

Full circle.

• SDS locked this topic