Bills coming to GB this fall

Just now, BuckeyeBill said:

Bills don't stand a chance... unless we resign Rambo.  Rambo is Rodger's kryptonite.

I think he picked Rodgers twice didn't he back in that 2014 game? I remember watching that game at a bar and how we just got dominated. Tough loss but I didn't mind losing to the Bills like other teams.

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's always been a dream of mine to see a game at Lambeau. There's no away stadium I'd rather visit. Maybe I can make it happen this year. Just gotta convince the wife, which is never an easy task.

I think it is about a 700 mile drive from Buffalo to GB.

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I would like to be a game played in a blizzard. Bills vs Packers in a whiteout would be awesome.

I’ll have a two year old and a six month old so I’d prefer some decent weather! But I’ve got a line on a box so hopefully that comes through 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

I’ll have a two year old and a six month old so I’d prefer some decent weather! But I’ve got a line on a box so hopefully that comes through 

Oh ok. Yeah then I hope for some good weather for ya buddy. You'll have a good time and just hope for a Packers win lol just messing with ya. I'm sure you'll love the tailgating.

27 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Oh ok. Yeah then I hope for some good weather for ya buddy. You'll have a good time and just hope for a Packers win lol just messing with ya. I'm sure you'll love the tailgating.

For sure! Hope we have two SoCal qbs battling it out!

30 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Are you going to Ice bowl's tailgate?

I didn’t see that he was having one. I’m sure I’ll make my way there.  Gonna be epic when Micah Hyde  picks Rodgers to win the game