Bills coming to GB this fall

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

chomping at the bit. Just read through some posts here.

see post above mine.. we got our share of negative nancies

nedboy is just being sarcastic. as for this fall, predictions. come back after preseason and the roster is complete. making one at this juncture is just way too early.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

nedboy is just being sarcastic. as for this fall, predictions. come back after preseason and the roster is complete. making one at this juncture is just way too early.

yeah I can't tell who is being sarcastic and who's elevator don't quite make it to the top floor

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

yeah I can't tell who is being sarcastic and who's elevator don't quite make it to the top floor

well, he could be serious but I have just seen posts in the past from ole' nedboy that leaned toward not being too hip on the negativity.

if some think it's bad now, wait until after the draft. the crying around this joint is going to be heavy man, real heavy.

• Like (+1) 1

Our starting QB takes a massive hit due to the joke of an offensive line we're gonna have.....Peterman comes in to save the day however beats  his own record and throws for 6 picks....GB wins by more points then they can count.......lol....

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Wasn't that the story last year?

i thought I had  stumbled d into a one year old thread.  Some have things never change.

38 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I don't have to wait. 19-0.

Besides,.pre season doesn't mean nothing it means less than nothing.

27 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Early prediction? Pain for Rodgers. 

Last time we were there, 8 years ago, he inflicted pain on us. Trent Edwards' last game as a Bill before getting released. Marshawn traded shortly thereafter too. I hope the game is in fall and not later in the season

2 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Last time we were there, 8 years ago, he inflicted pain on us. Trent Edwards' last game as a Bill before getting released. Marshawn traded shortly thereafter too. I hope the game is in fall and not later in the season

And last time he played a Buffalo Bills team...his worst statistical day ever. Revisiting the past is fun.