2018 NFL Preseason Schedule Released - No Detroit Game for the Bills

8 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Do people honestly care who we play in pre season? This is the least exciting NFL thing

Not so much who they play (the games are meaningless, as you may have heard), but seeing the dates kind of puts the new season fully into focus.  I don't care..but I don't "not care" either!

• Thank you (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Not so much who they play (the games are meaningless, as you may have heard), but seeing the dates kind of puts the new season fully into focus.  I don't care..but I don't "not care" either!

Ya I hear Ya. I watch all the bills pre season games just like most of us, but WHO they actually play is irrelevant. 

9 minutes ago, boco357 said:

It would be pretty fun if the Bills played the Bengals at home in the preseason.

Until, Dalton throws an interception, and takes out White's knee while trying to tackle him. Everybody that got Dalton tattooes wont be so happy anymore....

Edited by wagon127

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 4-11: 2018 NFL Preseason Schedule Released - No Detroit Game for the Bills
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to 2018 NFL Preseason Schedule Released - No Detroit Game for the Bills