NFL Network: "Path to the Draft". Which team is most likely to trade up for a QB

PIZ

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000925891/article/ask-5-which-team-is-most-likely-to-trade-up-for-qb-in-2018-draft

Executive 1: Arizona Cardinals
Currently hold: Pick 15 in Round 1
"The Cardinals need to get their quarterback of the future. Every other team in that division is set with a talented, young QB. I'm sure they'll do their best to move up for one of the top guys in this year's group."

Executive 2: Denver Broncos
Currently hold: Pick 5 in Round 1
"The Bills are the obvious choice. They need a quarterback. I wouldn't sleep on the Broncos, though. They could move up a couple spots for a quarterback or (Bradley) Chubb. If the Giants don't want to fall all the way back to 12 (Bills pick), the Broncos would make sense as a trade partner."

Executive 3: Arizona Cardinals
"I'd probably lean toward Arizona, but there are a lot of teams in the QB market. Several teams outside the top 10 have been doing a ton of homework on the quarterbacks. Teams like the Steelers, Chargers, Dolphins could be candidates to move up."

Executive 4: Buffalo Bills
Currently hold: Picks 12 and 22 in Round 1
"The Bills need a quarterback and they have the assets to move up and get him."

Executive 5: Arizona Cardinals
"Initially I thought Buffalo, but the more I look at it, I will say Arizona. (Sam) Bradford's presence allows them to develop someone for a year. A rebuild has begun already, but other parts of an aging core group will be gone in the next couple years. Perfect timing to hand the QB job over to someone like Josh Allen."

2 minutes ago, BuffaloButt said:

I just had a dream the Bill's moved up to #2 with the Giants on draft night.  It cost us 3: #1's and a #2.  Somehow we we got Sam Darnold!!  Take it for what it's worth but I'd be happy!

This is what I hope happens, trading 3 1st rd pick and a 2nd should be more than enough to move up. If the Bills were offered that trade I would take it in a heart beat.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

I hope Beane sees this.  If he thinks he safe hanging back and seeing how things go then he is wrong.  There are other teams that want to move up and they will be aggressive

LOL.. Come on if Beane reacted to news leaks or hearsay on the internet rather than to trust his own plan and have the balls to stick with it then we hired the wrong guy to begin with.

hearsay and twitter is for fans and forums only

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

I hope Beane sees this.  If he thinks he safe hanging back and seeing how things go then he is wrong.  There are other teams that want to move up and they will be aggressive

I don't think he needs to read NFL.com to know what's going on