Murph + Tasker, new show "One Bills Live"

KDIGGZ

Chris Brown gave us a live update from practice as the team wrapped minicamp. Bills head coach Sean McDermott recapped offseason work and was joined by Canisius MBB coach Reggie Witherspoon (1:18:45). Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero updated us on the Dolphins and Ryan Tannehill (56:20). Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander joined us (1:39:00) and we discussed who was the Bills biggest offseason loss.

On June 12, 2018 at 12:47 PM, stony said:

Mine too.  His previous work on the sidelines and in the booth was at least semi-coherent. 

It's unfortunate, the team seems willing to invest in a serious show with some production value.  That 12-3 slot could and should be fantastic.  

Funny, but the 12-3 slot was Jim Rome for so long, I taught myself to not go near WGR-550 during those hours.  

Now it's just second nature to not be thinking about tuning in at that time.  

I have no interest in listening to a Bills sponsored PR campaign for 3 hours each day anyway.

WKBW's Joe Buscaglia joined us as we discussed which rookie not drafted in the first round will be the biggest contributor. Bills GM Brandon Beane recapped minicamp and analyzed some of the positional battles on the roster (06:30). NFL Films Greg Cosell talked about Josh Allen's mechanics and news around the league (51:40).