Murph + Tasker, new show "One Bills Live"

KDIGGZ

On 5/9/2018 at 11:26 AM, HiddenInLight said:

One Bills Live has been painful to listen to the few times that I've caught it.  When Tasker is actually there it's just one big circle jerk "You're so great Steve" "Not as great as you Murph".  Maybe they should just kiss already and get it over with.  When Tasker wasn't there Murph just complained the whole time that Tasker is already taking days off.

Funny BUT I formed a mental picture of this i cant shake

Today we discussed the legalization of gambling and the effect it will have in the NFL. Bills head coach Sean McDermott talked about entering his second season with the team and the offseason workouts (33:10). Former Bills LB London Fletcher talked about his career in Buffalo and his impressions of 1st round pick Tremaine Edmunds (1:18:59).

Bills Hall of Fame RB Thurman Thomas talked about having his jersey number retired in October (14:50) with a surprise guest call from former Bills DE Bruce Smith (32:29). Bills FB Patrick DiMarco discussed the 2018 offense and offseason workouts (52:54). ESPN Insider and former Bills S Matt Bowen shared what he thinks about the 2018 draft class and the Bills undrafted free agent signings (1:39:50).

Today we discussed where the Bills defense will rank in 2018. Bleacher Report NFL writer Doug Farrar discussed why he thinks Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds could be the defensive rookie of the year (52:57). Bills LB Matt Milano talked about preparing for his second season in the league (1:21:19). Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander discussed the NFL kickoff proposal and the offseason workouts (1:40:21).

On 4/11/2018 at 11:06 PM, mrags said:

No. Just Tasker every time he uses a word that has “ation” in it. 

I have come back and admit I was wrong. It doesn’t happen often so live it up. But it wasn’t Tasker I was thinking about. It is Mark Kelso. Thankfully I was wrong about this. 

For some reason MSG isn't showing the show on TV. Did they pull the live broadcast from Direct TV already? It does say in the guide that The Instigators is upcoming, which normally does once the Murphy show goes off air.

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

For some reason MSG isn't showing the show on TV. Did they pull the live broadcast from Direct TV already? It does say in the guide that The Instigators is upcoming, which normally does once the Murphy show goes off air.

The guide always says Instigators, but are you saying you tuned in and it wasnt there?

4 hours ago, mrags said:

I have come back and admit I was wrong. It doesn’t happen often so live it up. But it wasn’t Tasker I was thinking about. It is Mark Kelso. Thankfully I was wrong about this. 

One thing that annoys me about Tasker is he'll have an opinion and then Murphy or a caller will state the opposite opinion, and Tasker will respond with "I completely agree" even though just a second ago he was saying the opposite. It's like he doesn't have the ability to disagree with someone.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Today we talked about which rule would you change in the NFL. NFL Network reporter Steve Wyche discussed why he thinks AJ McCarron could be a starting QB this year and other moves this offseason (54:00). NFL Network reporter Judy Battista talked about the kickoff rule changes and the spring meetings next week (1:43:45).

Today we discussed what the most competitive position battle for the Bills offense is. Bills UDFA WR Robert Foster talked about his college career at Alabama and the offseason workouts so far (29:03). Former Bills OC Steve Fairchild shared his thoughts on Bills QB Josh Allen (55:26). Hamilton Tiger-Cats HC June Jones discussed Steve Tasker's son Luke and his new teammate QB Johnny Manziel (1:14:00).

Today we talked about who may be the Bills 2018 MVP. MMQB founder Peter King talked about his career covering the NFL with Sports Illustrated (1:43:50). Bills DE Jerry Hughes discussed what he has seen from Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds, fellow TCU players on the roster, and preparing for the second year in the defensive system (2:14:25).

Today we discussed which offseason addition will have the biggest impact in 2018. FOX Sports rules analyst Dean Blandino discussed the various changes occurring at the NFL spring league meeting (30:00). Bills OT Gerhard de Beer talked about growing up in South Africa and being a walk-on at the University of Arizona while on a track and field scholarship (1:04:10).

Today we discussed the biggest objective for the Bills during the offseason program. Boston Globe writer Ben Volin discussed the NFL owners addressing the anthem policy at the spring meeting (29:15). Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander shared his thoughts on LB Tremaine Edmunds and the NFL's new policy for helmet hits (1:16:20). !@#$ Chris Brown recapped week 1 of OTAs (1:38:35).