Who would you draft and where?

Bfanlc

1 hour ago, Will-GM-for-food said:

Rosen at 2

Mayfield at 5-8

Allen at 12

Others: 22

I like where you're going - but I think you have to add maybe Jackson or Rudolph at 12 as stupid as that sounds.  Because if there is a run on QBs, there will be a trade up by someone between 13-21 to grab those guys.  I would not move up to #2 because the cost is just so much when we need more and Rosen to me is not worth 2 more picks than what it would take to get to 5-8.

I like what they did on GMFB this morning - proposing moving up from 12 to 9 using Benjamin and #53.  Seems like a lot, but in reality I think that would be good for both sides.  That was with Mayfield/Rosen on the board at 9 and gets rid of Benjamin who couldn't stay on the field.  I somehow doubt they will move him, but stranger things have happened this season.

2 hours ago, FearLess Price said:

Rosen or Mayfield.

Gmfb jus did a mock and we traded up to 9 with the 49ers with Mayfield and Rosen still on the board. 

In exchange for #9 we gave them #12 #53 and Kelvin Benjamin.

If that moves gets us mayfield or Rosen wed be in real good shape.

While I understand the need to get a QB, my god whoever the QB is would be beyond screwed with the O-Line Buffalo has in place and a WR corps of Zay Jones, Andre Holmes, and Rod Streater to throw to lol.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

While I understand the need to get a QB, my god whoever the QB is would be beyond screwed with the O-Line Buffalo has in place and a WR corps of Zay Jones, Andre Holmes, and Rod Streater to throw to lol.

poor shady