HOF Ritchie ??

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

If Kent Hull aint in the Hall, Richie ain't in the Hall either.

Hull played OL at 195 beginning of his college career. That fact alone should put him in the hall.

He needs to be in ...but it could be on a seniors thing. He was the man and the QB of a great line for 

so long.

44 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Richard only said he wanted to make the HOF, not that he deserved to be there.  I can't believe I'm the one defending this guy.  Dude threatens retirement, and TBD turns on a dime to tear him down.  Wow are you guys fickle.

BTW, guys, it's RUBEN Brown, he is not a !@#$ing sandwich!!

I think he was a turkey reuben

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Ritchie finished his odd retirement post with I just want to be in the Hall of Fame.

Is he over valuing himself or does he belong in the Hall ?

Will his past keep him out ?

While HOF LT Orlando Pace was finishing his distinguished career with the StL Rams, HC Mike Martz was ripping off his headset and screaming "What is WRONG with that F**cker?" when one RI drew back-to-back 15 yd personal foul penalties.

Most of the OLmen in the HOF seem to have had 10+ year careers.

RI had 2 1/2 strong years for Miami and 3 good years for us

Bottom line, RI simply hasn't played in a HOF-worthy manner for long enough in his career

11 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

This makes me think the guy has CTS or something.

Tweeting a few days ago about being pumped for the season, then firing his agent on twitter, then saying his kidneys and liver are shutting down from stress (wha?), and talking about the HOF.

It's like someone swiped our beloved #68 and replaced him with a malfunctioning clone.   Personally I think he knows he has one year left and sees all the crazy money being paid out with these huge deals and looks at his $6M as half of what a pro bowl guard is worth.   So he fires his agent, says he's retiring, and waits to see what the counter offer is for Richie.   I say smart move.  Squeeze out a couple more mil before you go.

He needs to take a conference call from Jordan Matthews, EJ Gaines, and Preston Brown, to review this years market values.

Then head down to TB12 clinic and get on a better diet and de-stressing plan.

• Like (+1) 1

He didn't like taking a pay cut, saw the Bills make the playoffs and thought himself an indispensable part of that.  He likely thought he could squeeze Beene for more money.  When Beene said "Nope!", he flippantly announces retirement, and waits for the Bills to try and bribe him back.  Unfortunately for him, I don't think Beene gives in to threats or demands.  Richie's done.

As for the Hall of Fame, not even close.  Ironically another strong year or two with Buffalo could have helped his case.  Ah well...