Will Richie get his own retirement press conference?

His exit was rather douchey, so I highly doubt they call a press conference for him.

He played incredibly well for the Bills in the last few years, and managed to contain his douchiness while he was here, so I commend him for that. But he clearly hasn't changed in reality. 

Thanks for playing so well for the Bills Ritchie, you'll be missed.....though I highly doubt I would like you as a person, LOL.

26 minutes ago, CheshireCT said:

His exit was rather douchey, so I highly doubt they call a press conference for him.

He played incredibly well for the Bills in the last few years, and managed to contain his douchiness while he was here, so I commend him for that. But he clearly hasn't changed in reality. 

Thanks for playing so well for the Bills Ritchie, you'll be missed.....though I highly doubt I would like you as a person, LOL.

This!

I'd be shocked if they did. From a communications perspective, he's too much of an unknown. Will some snot-nosed reporter set him off? Plus, the way he retired, if in fact this is real, was not fitting for a press conference worthy player. 

That said, he got railroaded by the whole Martin affair. What a bunch of BS. I am glad he gave us three good years though. Hopefully, his health wasn't too affected. 

This.  MIGHT.   Happen.

Might I suggest a broadcast from one of the Lakeside bars in Sunset Bay with Eric Wood and Richie holding court after a hot afternoon of throwing them back.:P

Edited by Kwai San