Trade idea with new needs based on RI retirement

Ok, big blow losing the anchor of our offensive line. So looking at things based on current needs I suggest making the following trade offer to the Browns.

The Bills trade 2019 1st round pick for Cleveland's 33 and 64 picks in the 2nd round and a 3rd in 2019.

This would leave the Bills the following:

Picks 12, 22, 33, 53, 56, 64, 65, 96, 121, 167, 188

one second, two thirds, two Forths, a fifth, sixth and two seventh

This year 8 picks in day one and two

We can load up on top talent with youth and manageable salaries and a huge cap number for 2019.

12 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Ok, big blow losing the anchor of our offensive line. So looking at things based on current needs I suggest making the following trade offer to the Browns.

The Bills trade 2019 1st round pick for Cleveland's 33 and 64 picks in the 2nd round and a 3rd in 2019.

We can load up on top talent with youth and manageable salaries and a huge cap number for 2019.

How many of those picks do you actually think will turn out to be starters?

How about keeping next year's #1 and trading one of this year's #2 for a #1 next year.  Go for the QB next year.  (we would have two #1's)

OR

Trade #22 to a high drafting team this year for their 1st and 2nd (3rd) next year.  (We would have one high and one medium high #1).

OR

start the Pat's method of drafting a 2nd/3rd round QB every year and look for a Garro or Brady.?

47 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

Why is Cleveland trading 4 picks including 33, for a First next year?

14 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

How about keeping next year's #1 and trading one of this year's #2 for a #1 next year.  Go for the QB next year.  (we would have two #1's)

OR

Trade #22 to a high drafting team this year for their 1st and 2nd (3rd) next year.  (We would have one high and one medium high #1).

OR

start the Pat's method of drafting a 2nd/3rd round QB every year and look for a Garro or Brady.?

It Brandon Beane traded pick #53 for a 2019 1st round pick, he should just take his balls out and place them on the podium when the trade is announced.

Well, I guess there is more ways to go crazy waiting for this draft to get here. 

I can't be upset at the OP for posting this,...but man the draft can't get here soon enough!

7 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If the Bills were to stay at #12, he or Edmunds would be my choice.

+1