Jahri Evans

6 minutes ago, buffaloaggie said:

I'd put Miller in at Guard again. Hopefully, McDermott hasn't burned him out because of Dennison's crappy offense. A power run scheme better suits Miller. 

LT - Dawkins

LG - Ducasse

C - Groy

RG - Miller

RT - Newhouse

We have players that seem interchangeable at any line position. A Dawkins injury would spell disaster though. 

I think they have to find a replacement for Miller. I dont want him starting just because Incognito is gone. If they can hold on to their second round picks, I see them using one on Oline. 

6 minutes ago, buffaloaggie said:

I'd put Miller in at Guard again. Hopefully, McDermott hasn't burned him out because of Dennison's crappy offense. A power run scheme better suits Miller. 

LT - Dawkins

LG - Ducasse

C - Groy

RG - Miller

RT - Newhouse

We have players that seem interchangeable at any line position. A Dawkins injury would spell disaster though. 

Yeah, that’s definitely the worst OL in the league.  We must invest at least 2 picks into the OL this year. Not sexy, but needed.  Hopefully one in the first 3 rounds.  If we keep 22 I pray Will Hernandez falls to us. We need him.  Hernandez and Dawkins on the left side would be amazing.

We don’t have any WRs that scare anyone and are trying to develop a young QBs. The OL must be priority 1 behind QB.  I see some saying that Daboll can scheme away the warts of a bad oline.... don’t believe it.  Maybe somewhat, but a bad OL is a bad OL.  Building a very good one will help this team long term.  

I was hoping for Rashaan Evans (preferably vander eshe but doubt he falls) until Ritchie retired.  McD coached the team to the playoffs without any good LBs last year.  I don’t think losing brown will hurt us too much.  We beefed up the DL which will make our LBs better.  If we can sign dansby (bridge MLB) and land Fred warner (pref Darius Leonard late) rd 3-4, our LBs will be improved for 2018 and we can grab our stud LB next year in FA or the draft.  But build the OL this year if the players drop accordingly 

41 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

That would be the worst line in the league.

Of course it is.  No one wants to spend money and picks on an OL until it becomes the main reason the offense is inept.

I felt it was bad before Ritchie called it quits now...................

They got to get a QB then they better do something about the OL or I will start to question Beane and McDermott.

Nothing ruins a offensive like a bad OL with the exception of a bad QB.

15 minutes ago, buffaloaggie said:

LT - Dawkins

LG - Ducasse

C - Groy

RG - Miller

RT - Newhouse

That is pretty bad and like I said before, you get what you pay for.

That starting OL combined is less than the Bill's will pay Clay.

I agree with you about Dawkins, who plays LT if he goes down?

If someone says Newhouse I will just laugh.

22 minutes ago, buffaloaggie said:

LT - Dawkins

LG - Ducasse

C - Groy

RG - Miller

RT - Newhouse

Miller burned out...he didn't even dress after the Cincinnati game.