If you didn’t know Josh Rosen before ...

Juror#8

I know we don’t need another article or another thread frankly. And I debated posting this because I’ve become a part of the frenzy. However, this is an interesting article. Josh takes on a lot of the perceptions and criticisms surrounding him. It’s worth the read and you can formulate your own opinion. 

I tried to to see if this was linked in the [license to paraphrase for a moment] “Bills don’t like Rosen” thread, “Bills do like Rosen” thread, “Eric Gal-somebody said something about Josh Rosen if the Bills trade with cleveland at 4 because the Giants won’t trade out of 2” thread, or the “per somebody, the Bills will trade with the Giants at 2” thread, et al. 

Needless to say, forgive me if I missed it but I tried to go back 24 hours with any Josh Rosen related thread to find it so as to avoid cluttering up the board. If it’s already linked, mods please delete this ****. 

Thanks. 

Enjoy.

or don’t. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23041561/josh-rosen-answers-nfl-critics-ucla-quarterback-tom-brady-ncaa-2018-draft

Edited by Juror#8
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Then why...

Because I just finished taking a dump and I’m hungry for Snyder’s pretzels and a ginger beer. 

Primarily at least. 

Also, I’m in Virginia. So ask me again at 2 cst and I may reconsider at least a part of that rationale. 

Edited by Juror#8
  • Haha (+1) 1