McShay's latest 3-Round Draft (a Bills fan's dream)

Could you imagine if the Bills stayed put and still came away with this haul?

Buffalo Bills

Round 1 (12): Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma
Round 1 (22): Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
Round 2 (53): Carlton Davis, CB, Auburn
Round 2 (56): Jordan Lasley, WR, UCLA
Round 3 (65): Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays State
Round 3 (96): Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State

There is certainly a possibility the Bills package 12 and 22 (with some other picks) to go up and get a QB. If they don't, they have six picks in the top 96 to help a roster that has some areas of need. Mayfield is the most experienced QB in this class and would likely compete for the starting job with AJ McCarron. Evans is a solid linebacker with good pass-rush skills. Davis would provide insurance if the Vontae Davis signing doesn't work. Lasley has first-round abilities at wideout, but has fallen from off-field issues. Shepard is a good small-school player and could help fill the hole left by trading Marcell Dareus. Jones provides help on an O-line that traded away Cordy Glenn.

• Like (+1) 2

I would take it, Jones could step in a take Incognito's place.  In Nickel package, Vontae Davis could be move inside and would give us four corners with good size.  I like Shepard, but he will take a year to adjust, physically he looks the part. 

Issue would be Lasley, I know Buffalo needs better WRs, but I think he will disappoint.

1 hour ago, billieve420 said:

Don't care much for those 2nd and 3rd round picks.

:sick: Horrible draft.  I love Mayfield at 12(like that is going to happen :lol:) but hate all the other picks.Evans at 1A is garbage.  We don't need any slow, unathletic MLBs.  We just shipped out the last one for a 4th rounder.  The other picks suck too IMO

Just now, Pete said:

:sick: Horrible draft.  I love Mayfield at 12(like that is going to happen :lol:) but hate all the other picks.Evans at 1A is garbage.  We don't need any slow, unathletic MLBs.  We just shipped out the last one for a 4th rounder.  The other picks suck too IMO

Would you rather they took Jackson at 12 and Will Hernandez at 22?

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Buffalo Bills

There is certainly a possibility the Bills package 12 and 22 (with some other picks) to go up and get a QB. If they don't, they have six picks in the top 96 to help a roster that has some areas of need. Mayfield is the most experienced QB in this class and would likely compete for the starting job with AJ McCarron. Evans is a solid linebacker with good pass-rush skills. Davis would provide insurance if the Vontae Davis signing doesn't work. Lasley has first-round abilities at wideout, but has fallen from off-field issues. Shepard is a good small-school player and could help fill the hole left by trading Marcell Dareus. Jones provides help on an O-line that traded away Cordy Glenn.

I think Will Hernandez, Isaiah Wynn and James Daniels need to be in play with pick 22 now.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Slow??? Watch how fast and aggressive he plays. Just because he played at Bama, he is a very good athlete unlike Ragland.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Would you rather they took Jackson at 12 and Will Hernandez at 22?

I would take Mayfield and Will Hernandez - that would be an excellent first round for us

6 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

I think Will Hernandez, Isaiah Wynn and James Daniels need to be in play with pick 22 now.

Slow??? Watch how fast and aggressive he plays. Just because he played at Bama, he is a very good athlete unlike Ragland.

A 30" vertical jump is not athletic.  I am 49 and can jump higher

Edmunds and Vander Esch- those are athletic LBs.  Evans is not

Just now, John from Riverside said:

How so?

Like literally screwed?

I feel that he would be over drafted at 12. If we do not score one of the top 3 {Allen isn't top 3} then at 22 i could live with Allen, Jackson or even Rudolph. 

The bills need to get in the top 7 of this draft to get one of the top 3. 

Just now, snamsnoops said:

I feel that he would be over drafted at 12. If we do not score one of the top 3 {Allen isn't top 3} then at 22 i could live with Allen, Jackson or even Rudolph. 

The bills need to get in the top 7 of this draft to get one of the top 3. 

Just so you know....I agree with your take on all of this

Its just I dont think we are literally screwed if they took Jackson at 12.....whoever we draft sans the big 3 at qb is probably holding the clip board for a year.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Pete said:

I would take Mayfield and Will Hernandez - that would be an excellent first round for us

A 30" vertical jump is not athletic.  I am 49 and can jump higher

Edmunds and Vander Esch- those are athletic LBs.  Evans is not

Evans is a stud.  you don't have a clue.

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Buffalo Bills

I really hope Mayfield is there at 12, that would make this draft regardless of the rest of the picks.