With Ritchie Retiring, is the Season Over?

Season Over Without Ritchie?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Season Over Without Ritchie?

8 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I wasn't going to panic until I saw this. OUCH!  We need to draft QB, C, RG, RT, WR, RB. This offense is in reset mode. I hope AJ is much better than we think.

so, bodine started every game for the bengals since he was drafted....so he's a bum?  newhouse is better than mills by a mile...

and why can't john miller road grade like he did when he was a rookie...and why can't groy go to lg?

sure we need to draft some...but i think people need to do some research before freaking out. do you think they brought these guys in because they were homeless or something?

People going bat chit crazy over a 35 year old guard retiring.

Come on. Let’s not lose our heads here.

Is the draft over?

Has the regular season started?

Friggin relax. My God.

Maybe it’s because I’m more into my Devils playoff hockey that I’m not too concerned about Incognito retiring.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

IMO the 2018 season is over in terms of making the playoffs.  But that was a long shot even before the retirements of Wood/Richie.  But personally I don't care what the Bills record is in 2018 if they come away with a Franchise QB.  

Its more cap space so they can possibly bring a decent FA in to fill the gap or wait till after the draft to see what they may get there because this has to change the draft strategy just a bit seeing as there is another stater gone ! 

Unless of coarse Bodine can start at center & Groy can fill in at guard ??

Its not a complete closet F but it will be a big change losing a pro bowl guard for sure !! 

4 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

so, bodine started every game for the bengals since he was drafted....so he's a bum?  newhouse is better than mills by a mile...

and why can't john miller road grade like he did when he was a rookie...and why can't groy go to lg?

sure we need to draft some...but i think people need to do some research before freaking out. do you think they brought these guys in because they were homeless or something?

Cincy fans are glad Bodine is gone. They say he sucked. Bodine was our Mills and so is Newhouse. I'm not freaking it was a joke, but the offense may have a few problems to work through.