With Ritchie Retiring, is the Season Over?

Season Over Without Ritchie?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Season Over Without Ritchie?

I know this is a joke thread, but I continue to think it's going to be a pretty bad year for the Bills and this only adds to it. You could reasonably argue that the Bills need 4 new starting offensive linemen lol. It's insane how many holes this team has considering they were a playoff team a year ago.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I know this is a joke thread, but I continue to think it's going to be a pretty bad year for the Bills and this only adds to it. You could reasonably argue that the Bills need 4 new starting offensive linemen lol. It's insane how many holes this team has considering they were a playoff team a year ago.

To me it keeps showing that whaley had put together a better roster than he was given credit for. And why ive also been saying we may have to take a step back before we go forward. A rookie qb will get killed behind this line if richie stays retired. 

• Like (+1) 1

Over?

We weren't going to be competing for a title anyway.

Yeah, it hurts, assuming he stays retired. Saw he has till Sunday to change his mind. Yet another hole to fill over the next few years as we build towards a consistently competitive team.

• Like (+1) 1

As of right now, is there a worse offensive line in football?

As of right now, has there been a worse offensive line in the last three years?

You have projected Mills, Ducasse, Bodine, Groy, and Dawkins.
Three of them are not a little bit worse than league average; a fourth is at best unknown at his position, and the LT was playing out of position.

You dropped the heart and soul of a depleted offensive line. Talk what you will about Richie Incognito - he was an elite player on an offense that was pitiful last year and had only one other elite player, and that was a running back that followed him into holes he created. 

I'm sure the offensive line will do just fine. And hey, let's go ahead and put a rookie behind that offensive line. What could possibly go wrong? 

4 minutes ago, BillsGuru4 said:

Trading up is less likely, though we can always use next years first. With 100 mil cap space next year, it will soften the blow of no first

With our recent signings we are just under 63M for 2019.  So we are not as flush with cash as we were a month ago.  63M is not a lot with the probable holes to fill on our roster.

Just now, Tyrod's friend said:

As of right now, is there a worse offensive line in football?

As of right now, has there been a worse offensive line in the last three years?

You have projected Mills, Ducasse, Bodine, Groy, and Dawkins.
Three of them are not a little bit worse than league average; a fourth is at best unknown at his position, and the LT was playing out of position.

You dropped the heart and soul of a depleted offensive line. Talk what you will about Richie Incognito - he was an elite player on an offense that was pitiful last year and had only one other elite player, and that was a running back that followed him into holes he created. 

I'm sure the offensive line will do just fine. And hey, let's go ahead and put a rookie behind that offensive line. What could possibly go wrong? 

What could possibly go wrong with not prioritizing the QB position? It's not like there would be a continued lack of success for the organization over decades...right?

I am just posting because I want to be part of this when it is quoted for the absurdity it is, and the posters who supported are outed next year.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

If your left guard retires, you might as well just fold your franchise.

Don't forget, don't dare draft a QB either. You wouldn't want him to get hurt!