With Ritchie Retiring, is the Season Over?

Season Over Without Ritchie?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Season Over Without Ritchie?

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

so, bodine started every game for the bengals since he was drafted....so he's a bum?  newhouse is better than mills by a mile...

and why can't john miller road grade like he did when he was a rookie...and why can't groy go to lg?

sure we need to draft some...but i think people need to do some research before freaking out. do you think they brought these guys in because they were homeless or something?

Newhouse, ha, there is a reason he is on his 5th team in 6 years.....................he is not very good.

Just now, billsredneck1 said:

well had it not been for us, mills may be in the same situation. he has got to go.

I agree.  I know they got to get a QB this year but after that they really got to look at the OL.

Especially with 3 QB's with a total of about 6 starts.

The only guys signed so far for next year is Vlad, Dawkins and Bodine.

The rest are RFA's that never played an NFL game.

Words fail.  It's amazing how quickly people are willing to completely write off a season before it begins.  "We traded away some players, the season's over!!!"  "We traded up in the draft, the season's over!!!"  "An offensive lineman retired.  The season's over!!!"  "The waterboy has a hangnail, the season's over!!!"

:rolleyes:

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Can you name a single guard in the history of the league who was make or break for a team's season?

Jahri Evans and Carl nicks were pretty important to the saints super bowl but even then they were behind several others on the list of key contributors 

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I agree.  I know they got to get a QB this year but after that they really got to look at the OL.

Especially with 3 QB's with a total of about 6 starts.

The only guys signed so far for next year is Vlad, Dawkins and Bodine.

The rest are RFA's that never played an NFL game.

what ? isn't miller still on rookie deal?

didn't they get groy a 2yrs. when they matched?

didn't they just sign newhouse?

isn't mcdermott on rookie deal?

rfa's that never played a game?:blink:

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

Last year's season was over after we traded Watkins, Darby and got rid of Jonathan Williams. I'm glad I didn't watch it. Did I miss anything good last year?

Don't forget letting Gilmore walk. Our secondary was in shambles! Why was the front office so dumb to sign a no name player like Jordan Poyer!? We needed real secondary help.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

what ? isn't miller still on rookie deal?

didn't they get groy a 2yrs. when they matched?

didn't they just sign newhouse?

isn't mcdermott on rookie deal?

rfa's that never played a game?:blink:

Newhouse, Miller, Groy and Mills are all FA's in 2019.