Richie Incognito Retires Via Twitter - Now Confirmed

Virgil

2 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

@viccarruci: @68INCOGNITO just told me the following: "I'm, done. That's it. It's been a long career. Went to the doctor. My liver and kidneys are shutting down. The stress is killing me. It's just about doing what's right. I just want to be in the Hall of Fame." Full story to come.

Well this is unexpected. I hope he makes the best choice for him, The Bills will manage somehow

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I must be doing something wrong, because I don't see Richie's "I'm done" tweet on his timeline, and I don't see this tweet from Vic on his timeline.

Richie just retweeted Vics and if you go to Tweets/Replies his respnose "I'm done" is there

Edited by Wayne Cubed

well if its true about his liver and such then I have say "thanx for playing for us in Buffalo and I hope you live a good life outside football"...

this says the Bills might have to go O-Line with a few picks this draft:

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Yeah, now is not the time to play hard ball with RIchie Incognito. 

If the guy wants another $1.25 MM then cut someone and make it happen. If you don't have Incognito, you can't move up in the draft. It's pretty much that simple.

Nonsense.  He's a guard.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Losing a guard doesn't change our draft plans.  The Bills apparently were ready to move on from Richie if he didn't take the pay cut.

Its not about losing a guard its about losing 3 pro bowl caliber lineman

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

WELP

Shady's gonna have it rough, our QB is going to have it rough.  Oline is a disaster currently.

Knee jerk reaction here, I know.

Does this change how we look at McCoy? We'll be running out a "journeyman QB", rookie QB and Nathan Peterman with no real WRs and we've lost 3 of our best offensive lineman...

I love love love Shady, but I think he deserves a chance to win. I don't think that is us next year. 

Edited by rodneykm
  • Like (+1) 1