Richie Incognito Retires Via Twitter - Now Confirmed

Virgil

2 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

Could be the biggest overeaction post of the year. 

Really?

You want an offensive line filled with Mills, Ducasse, Groy, some backup and a LT that should be a RG? Did you even watch the offensive line last year? 

Good luck with that. Sure, let's go ahead and draft up to get a QB on top of it. You are nuts. For a $1.25MM??? You want to play hardball for what amounts to a backup RB? Granted, maybe the league rules amount to something where you can't renegotiate. But this is hardly an overreaction.

• Like (+1) 1

He is close with EWood, are the Bills fighting Wood for the signing bonus? Was that ever clarified? That wouldn't help his opinion of the team. 

He is on his last legs IDC either way, just reinforces how crazy it would be to include the 19' first rounder in any trade up scenario.

@viccarruci: @68INCOGNITO just told me the following: "I'm, done. That's it. It's been a long career. Went to the doctor. My liver and kidneys are shutting down. The stress is killing me. It's just about doing what's right. I just want to be in the Hall of Fame." Full story to come.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FluffHead said:

@viccarruci: @68INCOGNITO just told me the following: "I'm, done. That's it. It's been a long career. Went to the doctor. My liver and kidneys are shutting down. The stress is killing me. It's just about doing what's right. I just want to be in the Hall of Fame." Full story to come.

if this is true then he'd be a fool to keep playing

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Really?

You want an offensive line filled with Mills, Ducasse, Groy, some backup and a LT that should be a RG? Did you even watch the offensive line last year? 

Good luck with that. Sure, let's go ahead and draft up to get a QB on top of it. You are nuts. For a $1.25MM??? You want to play hardball for what amounts to a backup RB? Granted, maybe the league rules amount to something where you can't renegotiate. But this is hardly an overreaction.

You don't like it?  Don't watch.  Go follow Taylor and the Browns.

Odd way to go about getting more money, if thats what this is about. The Bills will still own his rights for the year, even if he wants to come back. Unless Bills release him instead of putting him on retired/reserved list.

2 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

From stress?

2 minutes ago, FluffHead said:

I must be doing something wrong, because I don't see Richie's "I'm done" tweet on his timeline, and I don't see this tweet from Vic on his timeline.