ESPN says we overpaid for Star

stuvian

Unless he starts playing a lot better than he has been, they are right. Now we are stuck with a backup DT that we must play and pay as a starter for several years. This was a really bad move. No matter. Our offense will be so horrible that no one will notice and Lotulelei will just go back to being invisible.

On July 11, 2018 at 11:18 AM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

ESPN also says our offensive skill players suck.

They're right about that too. Whichever QB wins the starting job will take a pounding. The OL is a disaster. None of our QB's are proven. McCoy and Ivory are on the wrong side of 30. Our receiving corps is weak overall. A recent nfl.com article has our O ranked as the single "thinnest position group" in the league.

Edited by GreggTX

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

Unless he starts playing a lot better than he has been, they are right. Now we are stuck with a backup DT that we must play and pay as a starter for several years. This was a really bad move. No matter. Our offense will be so horrible that no one will notice and Lotulelei will just go back to being invisible.

They're right about that too. Whichever QB wins the starting job will take a pounding. The OL is a disaster. None of our QB's are proven. McCoy and Ivory are on the wrong side of 30. Our receiving corps is weak overall. A recent nfl.com article has our O ranked as the single "thinnest position group" in the league.

Yes and last year the Bills were assured of getting the 1st overall pick. Talk is cheap. I’ll wait to see the results. 

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, H2o said:

Anyone still think we didn't overpay for Star?

I'll give the benefit of the doubt until I see him in a regular game, but it was not looking good

On 7/11/2018 at 11:18 AM, BuffaloHokie13 said:

ESPN also says our offensive skill players suck.

Based upon the evidence of today's game, that theory can not be disproven.