Brandon beane the new Tim Murray?

In all fairness, Murray couldn’t tank right 

beane choked and we are stuck at 12 instead of a top 5 pick. 

Will miss on qb like the sabres missed out on McDavid and Matthews ,

will miss playoffs offs and get stuck with a second tier player like eichel 

Can’t wait to see Lamar Jackson lead this team to consistent 8-8 seasons while mayfield takes the jets to the playoffs

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

In all fairness, Murray couldn’t tank right 

beane choked and we are stuck at 12 instead of a top 5 pick. 

Will miss on qb like the sabres missed out on McDavid and Matthews ,

will miss playoffs offs and get stuck with a second tier player like eichel 

Can’t wait to see Lamar Jackson lead this team to consistent 8-8 seasons while mayfield takes the jets to the playoffs

Too early to say. So far he's done it all right. And the Bills did the opposite of tanking.

So far Beane's been great. But it is really early. We'll see how the draft turns out in a few weeks and maybe have a better idea then.

EDIT:  Oh, I see, you're a troll. Got it.

Edited by Thurman#1

Beane got outwitted by the jets, who didn’t have nearly as much to offer in terms of draft capital. 

Traded away watkins and Dareus trying to lose,

set this franchise back 10 years missing out on an while the jets will take over with mayfield 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Beane got outwitted by the jets, who didn’t have nearly as much to offer in terms of draft capital. 

set this franchise back 10 years missing out on an while the jets will take over with mayfield 

Lol. Well the Bills talked to the Colts at least a week before the Jets trade. No one was outwitted. You can have all the " capital" you want , but the Jets had something the Bills didn't . A high draft pick in round one. It was simply too good for the Colts to pass up as they risk almost nothing moving from 3 to 6 with the Jets going QB. That's still high enough to move down again if things really heat up for the last QB. The Jets were already ahead of the Bills in the draft order. 6 is better than 12 the way the draft works. This isn't hard to understand, so I'll assume you are capable of doing so. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hey buddy, come down off that ledge. Even if your wife left you and your son hates you.

**Sings Loudly**

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend, 
You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in, 
And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Jets didnt have to offer as much because they only had to move up 3 spots not 9. For what the jets had to give up to move up 3 spots was alot. If they hit on a QB then it was worth it