Luiz Perez - QB - Texas A&M Commerce

PIZ

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: Search under every rock and in every crevice.

You know it.  Guess we'll just go with Rudolph instead.  Looks like his Mom posted that tweet.

Edited by PIZ

Nice story... the kid has the size for the position, but its hard to get a feel for him with such little film.  One thing I noticed was that he seems to throw to the first option almost every time.  Also, his ball seems like it lacks polish, but he seems to have a strong enough arm.  He'd be a fun project.

I couldn't believe it when i saw a note about him in a sport paper here in México just because he is son of a former soccer player.

Just laughed because it talked about his future selection in the draft 

There's so little film out there of him, but he looked awesome in the Division 2 title game. I was especially impressed by how he's always aware of where his check down is in case the pass rush gets to him, but all around, his ball placement in the title game was really good basically to every part of the field.

Obviously we're all hoping that Buffalo can get one of the top tier prospects, but I like Perez as a Day 3 flier/UDFA guy to target.

Edited by DCOrange

ah yes, football powerhouse Texas A&M Commerce.  do you think when he meets chicks he tells them he's the QB at Texas A&M and then they get really impressed then under his breath he says "Commerce" and they are like what did you say and he's like ohhh nothing