• Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas
    • M.J. Stewart, DB, North Carolina
    • Braden Smith, G, Auburn
    • Jerome Baker, LB, Ohio State
    • Josey Jewell, LB, Iowa
    • Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma
    • DJ Chark, WR, LSU

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Looks like it’s coming down to Chark or Washington. 

Washington needs a big surge to pull it out 

He needs to more than double his vote total without Chark getting another vote. This election looks like it can be called pretty early. 

if we keep both of these picks, I could definitely see us going Offensive line with both. A tackle and a Guard would be huge upgrades at what we currently have on the right side. Or Ragnow..but if we take him, I'd really like to give Groy a shot at RG. 

23 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He needs to more than double his vote total without Chark getting another vote. This election looks like it can be called pretty early. 

9 more votes that don’t majority go to Washington will do it. Just want to give as many people a voice as possible from the forum 

59 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Went with Chark but really want Hurst who I think will be gone and Mark Andrews who should be available in the third so this should work out just right.

Agreed.  I think I voted Washington as I think he’s the best wr available but Chark might be more of what we need with his speed. Hurst is probably the best pick.  He’s an asset in the run and the lass game and will allow us to move in from oft injured clay after this year. I’d andrews is available rd 3, then passing on hurst is the right move, but I think Andrews is gone before that. I think we could get gesicki, Andrews or maybe even goedert in with the 1st pick of rd 3.  But can we wait til our 2nd 3rd rd pick to get a LB?  Will jewel, Leonard or warner be there?  Odaniel maybe?  We can’t miss out on a LB.  we have to hit on one.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Agreed.  I think I voted Washington as I think he’s the best wr available but Chark might be more of what we need with his speed. Hurst is probably the best pick.  He’s an asset in the run and the lass game and will allow us to move in from oft injured clay after this year. I’d andrews is available rd 3, then passing on hurst is the right move, but I think Andrews is gone before that. I think we could get gesicki, Andrews or maybe even goedert in with the 1st pick of rd 3.  But can we wait til our 2nd 3rd rd pick to get a LB?  Will jewel, Leonard or warner be there?  Odaniel maybe?  We can’t miss out on a LB.  we have to hit on one.

Leighton Vander Esch should have been our pick at 22. ( Also not a fan of lemur at 12)

5 hours ago, BillsFan17 said:

Hard to pass on Andrews if he is there. Buffalo has needed a top tier TE for a while. Clay has not lived up to the billing.

there is always the next pick.