Baker and the Jets

3 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I have been thinking he is gonna be a Jet ever since they traded up. If bills get to #2, I would not be shocked if Baker is their target. I know if he is not a Bill, I don't want him in the division. But he just might

Same. The thought of him in the division makes me ill

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Same. The thought of him in the division makes me ill

Just picture Baker and the Jets head coach getting into a screaming match after Baker's 3rd pick while Rosen calmly leads the Bills down the field for his 4th td pass of the day and a 31-3 Buffalo lead.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Just picture Baker and the Jets head coach getting into a screaming match after Baker's 3rd pick while Rosen calmly leads the Bills down the field for his 4th td pass of the day and a 31-3 Buffalo lead.

I haven’t gotten over my PTSD from Sept 9th

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

Rosen is here tonight, Mayfield is with the Jets tonight. Then we switch. Both teams should know who they want in the next 48 hrs

I'm praying Rosen and Mayfield end up rivals. Hopefully both are good QB's. So much fun, and well hopefully one is on the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

I'm praying Rosen and Mayfield end up rivals. Hopefully both are good QB's. So much fun, and well hopefully one is on the Bills. 

Would be a great story. The cool, calculated Rosen versus the fiery, competitive Mayfield. 

4 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

No matter who we take, I am just hoping he is "The Guy" that we have been waiting for. I'll trust in McBeane and whoever we get, let's just hope he is a franchise guy for our beloved Bills!!

i'm getting kind of tired of this stuff. Whoever they pick, WILL be their "guy." Duh. Or else, why trade up to pick him? If they don't trade up, they will most likely pick BPA at 12.

I hate the idea of Mayfield on the Jets. I want him. He's going to be a real, long-term QB solution for whichever team takes him. 

• Like (+1) 1

Questions for you fellas....

(1) would you rather the Bills draft Rosen or Mayfield?

(2) would you rather the Jets draft Rosen or Mayfield?

I hope if the Bills get to #2 that they have a clear-cut decision as to who they think is the better QB.