"Giants 'don't like' Josh Rosen".

Giants are apparently now dangling Josh Rosen out there for the entire NFL and any club willing to pay up to get him.

Would sure hate to wake up tomorrow and learn that the Patriots packaged their picks to secure the No.2 spot and Josh Rosen.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-giants-would-reportedly-draft-sam-darnold-at-no-2-overall-dont-like-josh-rosen/

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Giants will want our 22, 12 and our 1st pick next year just to pick up the phone and talk to the Bills. 

Well in that case, the good news is NO ONE else can come close to offering that, so it's ours if we want it.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Giants are apparently now dangling Josh Rosen out there for the entire NFL and any club willing to pay up to get him.

Would sure hate to wake up tomorrow and learn that the Patriots packaged their picks to secure the No.2 spot and Josh Rosen.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/the-giants-would-reportedly-draft-sam-darnold-at-no-2-overall-dont-like-josh-rosen/

Wow. People have a real inferiority complex when it comes to the Patriots.

8 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Darnold may well be there at 2. My read on this is no trade of picks until after Cleveland is at the podium. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Giants will want our 22, 12 and our 1st pick next year just to pick up the phone and talk to the Bills. 

Not sure its going to take three 1sts, but its definitely going to take two firsts and two seconds.

Still think they like Darnold more than Rosen, but to say they flat out dont like Rosen is probably hyperbole and a misnomer. 

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

At this time of year, if they're floating it out there that they don't like Rosen, they probably like Rosen.

Yeah, that was my first thought as well.

The Cheaters have no shot at #2.  For starters, the Giants aren't going to drop all the way down to #23, and the Cheaters would have to give their first 3 picks this year and probably their first 2 next year to get there.

6 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

At this time of year, if they're floating it out there that they don't like Rosen, they probably like Rosen.

I’ve  read that the NYG were planning on putting out misinformation in advance of the draft...this might be it

apparently in recent years too much of their draft plans was leaked and the new regime specifically focused on misinformation 

Edited by YoloinOhio

The Giants are not going to make any moves until they see what the Brown's do. They will entertain offers but they will not complete them unless Cleveland announces their pick before the draft. If Cleveland takes Darnold then it will be a free for all with teams attempting to get t0 # 2. I hope Gettleman thinks kindly of his former protege'.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

The Cheaters have no shot at #2.  For starters, the Giants aren't going to drop all the way down to #23, and the Cheaters would have to give their first 3 picks this year and probably their first 2 next year to get there.

I wouldn’t say they have no shot. They could add a player to go along with the picks. Gronk maybe? I don’t see it happening, at least not gronkowski anyways, but the Patriots are always up to no good