2018 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

It was a good series, the Caps have been one of the more talented teams for awhile. When Holtby returned they seemed to put it all together at the right time. The Knights deserve a ton of credit, they got worn down by a better team. The 2nd period of last nights game was their only good period in the last 3 games or so. 

16 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Congrats Washington... You guys more than deserved the cup! Hopefully we can land Tavares and Karlesson/Carlson and take you out next year! Man, how did I live without hockey all these years?!

Not sure if anyone seen this tweet but a certain Caps fan in Vegas couldn't contain her "excitement."  (Warning: NSFW!) Be sure to scroll through all the photos.

https://twitter.com/LanceHerman79/status/1005153793321811968

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not sure if anyone seen this tweet but a certain Caps fan in Vegas couldn't contain her "excitement."  (Warning: NSFW!) Be sure to scroll through all the photos.

https://twitter.com/LanceHerman79/status/1005153793321811968

I'm wondering if that is photo shopped.

Watch the various videos of Ovechkin hoisting the cup.  He didn't do that for very long...and there is no woman dressed like that anywhere near the glass in the video...at least not that I can see.

On 6/8/2018 at 9:01 AM, Commonsense said:

Did you see the picture of Ovi carrying the cup on the ice and the chick with her boobs out pressed against the glass? She is a yes on the do me test.

I think this guy saw it.  So being photoshopped seems unlikely if she is the same woman.  

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I'm wondering if that is photo shopped.

Watch the various videos of Ovechkin hoisting the cup.  He didn't do that for very long...and there is no woman dressed like that anywhere near the glass in the video...at least not that I can see.

I’m looking at the DVR live game and I’ll look for it. 

Convince or not.  Local TV feed had split screen of DC crowd and as the rink image got larger as Ovie started skating with the cup the screen went all distorted and grey for a split sec but I didn’t see any woman in white clearly.  

They didn’t have time to bleep the !@#$s on the audio.   There was something or someone in white but it was not clear enough to see it as it was OOF

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Someone sent me a very clear picture from Instagram or bar stool. Barkovsky is clearing giving her a round of applause too. I don’t think a picture that graphic is welcomed here. Boobs full on pressed against the glass.

That I just saw on video from google.

Barkovsky definitely points at her  

Ovie must have taken a second lap because I didn’t see Barkovsky near Ovie on the recording.   Local tv had taken over the feed.