2018 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

6 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This is a hell of a game.  Where has this Caps team been?  Like the aggressive play; taking it to the Lightening.  Holtby is having a great game.

My thoughts exactly!!!

where have they been.   

If I were a nail biter my fingers would be bleeding!!!!

That trip wasn’t worth a penalty!!!!

5 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Can't wait for Wednesday night where I hope to see this Caps team.  If they show up, Caps should win; IMO Caps are the better team.

Both are good teams (of course) but the Caps have been on the brink for how many years now? One of these years they gotta get to the finals, right? They are fighting hard this time around. I liked what I saw tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

If the Caps played like they did last night consistently they would be the Penguins of this era

If the Caps played like they did last night consistently they would be practically unstoppable.   

Not a prediction just an observation.   Get physical, play keep away and attack the net keeping them on defense.

4 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

If the Caps played like they did last night consistently they would be the Penguins of this era

If could haves were would haves we would all be billionaires. Problem is consistency is part of being the best. Rising to the occasion is also part of the best. Unfortunately, for the Caps, the Pens have Crosby and a superior management that gets great two-way players up and down the lineup. They have always been the final roadblock Washington can't get over on even at their best.  I'm no Penguin fan but they do a great job there.

12 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Can't wait for Wednesday night where I hope to see this Caps team.  If they show up, Caps should win; IMO Caps are the better team.

What's up with the big layoff until the final? Almost a week!! Would have been 8 days if it ended last night. Too long I hate it. Especially when it's been so good.

Edited by Dante