[Misleading Title]BILLS WILL TRADE BOTH #1 PICKS - -

Punt75

The current Bills Management is BUILDING for the future.  The play-off  appearance last season was an accident.  Albeit, a nice accident for Bills fans around the country.   Perhaps long suffering fans think all we need is a top college QB in the draft to be a Super Bowl contender?

NOT SO!!    NOT SO AT ALL!   The Bills need quality, young talent at MLB, OLB, OT, WR and CB.  They need it right now!

My prediction is:  The Bills trade both their #12 and #22 picks for FOUR (4) Second Round choices.  I don't know the teams or circumstances but there will be BUYERS.  And I suspect we'll get additional 4-7 picks also!!!

We'll have 6 picks in the 2nd Round and 2 in the 3rd Round.  Eight (8) picks of the first 96 players taken is crazy - - crazy good.

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

Sooooo all this draft stock and still walk away with no to QB prospect? Wait until next year when we have no extra picks to try to get our guy?

A #12 and #53 for a #7? Not happening. Both of you need to sign out for the night...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Yes!!! Let’s keep building our team around nothing at QB. This works great! No position can be a bust in the first round, other than QB. Hell, Aaron Maybin is almost ready to wear a gold jacket. Let’s build a defense that will change styles in 2 years because we can’t score/win and will lead to getting rid of current players for all new ones. And let’s build an O-line that will block for a QB who won’t pull his weight! Great idea... it’s such a great idea that we have done it for the last 17 fricken years! It it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, am I right?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Punt75 said:

The current Bills Management is BUILDING for the future.  The play-off  appearance last season was an accident.  Albeit, a nice accident for Bills fans around the country.   Perhaps long suffering fans think all we need is a top college QB in the draft to be a Super Bowl contender?

NOT SO!!    NOT SO AT ALL!   The Bills need quality, young talent at MLB, OLB, OT, WR and CB.  They need it right now!

My prediction is:  The Bills trade both their #12 and #22 picks for FOUR (4) Second Round choices.  I don't know the teams or circumstances but there will be BUYERS.  And I suspect we'll get additional 4-7 picks also!!!

We'll have 6 picks in the 2nd Round and 2 in the 3rd Round.  Eight (8) picks of the first 96 players taken is crazy - - crazy good.

I disagree it was an accident the Bills made the playoffs. They have hovered around the same record past few years. HC just gave them the extra push they needed. Remember all the reports out of training camp of guys fighting and complaining because they were sick of hitting each other. That stuff was no accident man. 

As for them needing all these things that's in your head. The HC stripped the team down and still made it farther with less. I'm sorry but your description of my HC makes him sound weak.

As for the draft, people's predictions sound more like personal wants based on thier own view of the team. Yea we have a lot of needs. Let's see what this GM views as priority. Nobody has seen this guy run a draft.

I'd have more respect for the Lamp post if people presented it as how they would like to see the GM run the draft instead of acting like its a prediction. 

We will find out what this GM covets in drafting soon enough. I wrote down your prediction Nostradamus. 

Edited by Lfod

3 hours ago, Punt75 said:

That would be the dumbest thing to do. Was it embarrassing to post this crap?

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Brilliant....I agree...can't get good players in the 1st round...let's pick later in the draft...you get quality young talent with 1st round picks

4 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Yawn. OK,  here goes.

Yeah, so crazy good that if they're all talented players we'd have to let four or five of them go when it's time for their second contract.

Yeah, thye need quality young talent at many positions. No, they don't need it right now. How many times do people have to hear what their goal is? It's not to be better next year. It's to consistently be competitive for a Super Bowl title. That's a long-range goals that's only achievable with a franchise QB, a top ten or twelve QB. Once you get him you're in position to get that. Without a QB you fill in those positions you're talking about and you end up winning maybe 8 - 10 games and being right on the edge of the playoffs but a one-and-out team, again and again. But you also have a low draft pick and can never get high enough to get one because of a lack of high picks.

In other words, you become the Cincinnati Bengals. That's not their goal.

Edited by Thurman#1

5 hours ago, Punt75 said:

put it down dude!

this GM has stated numerous times the need for a QB.  They are drafting one.  

You pick the odds and the price I'll lay it that they don't trade down for 2nd round picks.