Bills will SHOCK everyone in the draft!!

Punt75

The current Bills Management is BUILDING for the future.  The play-off  appearance last season was an accident.  Albeit, a nice accident for Bills fans around the country.   Perhaps long suffering fans think all we need is a top college QB in the draft to be a Super Bowl contender?

NOT SO!!    NOT SO AT ALL!   The Bills need quality, young talent at MLB, OLB, OT, WR and CB.  They need it right now!

My prediction is:  The Bills trade both their #12 and #22 picks for FOUR (4) Second Round choices.  I don't know the teams or circumstances but there will be BUYERS.  And I suspect we'll get additional 4-7 picks also!!!

We'll have 6 picks in the 2nd Round and 2 in the 3rd Round.  Eight (8) picks of the first 96 players taken is crazy - - crazy good.

Edited by Punt75

19 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Now I understand your screen name. Lol. Are you any relation to Doug Marrone. Lol

Getting tired of these folks who keep claiming those who want a qb believe you don't need a team around him or that just getting the qb means instant Super Bowl contender.  Setting up straw men no one advocates for is pretty pointless.

I think we will trade down for more picks, especially if we trade up from 12.  The scouts keep saying there is not much difference between picks 22-50 in terms of grade.  It makes a lot of sense to stockpile top 50 picks.  12 and 21 would fetch a lot more then 4 second round picks

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.