What are your bold predictions for the NFL draft?

15 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Is that with us cutting McCoy, Hughes, and Clay (we could try and trade them to possibly pick up some draft picks)?  We'll also need to decide what to do with Benjamin.  If our rookie QB lives up to the hype we could easily cut AJ and save 5 million.  So that's about 23 million extra we could save to start to address those positions.  

Ummm ... if the Bills cut McCoy, Hughes, and Clay, they will need to replace them as well.  That's why the "we can fix everything in 2019 because we have tons of cap space" scenario doesn't fly ...  players ARE going to have to be replaced because of retirement, injury, trade, cuts, etc., and vets are ALWAYS much more expensive than rookies of the same quality.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That would be great, but most scenarios I’ve seen show 12,22, either 53 or 56, and next year’s 1st.

If they believe they found a legit franchise guy then so be it.  I feel like that price is awful high given the high number of quality prospects.  He better be Canton bound.

52 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

A gunman with multiple weapons will find his way into draft and kill or wound a bunch of people before shooting himself.

Whelp, that escalated quickly. 

Also youre now on a list somewhere...

On 4/8/2018 at 4:14 PM, JoeF said:

Bills make four trades during the 3 days of the draft and one of them includes All-Pro Guard Richie Incognito.

Talk about crapping out before the draft......with my track record on predictions I predict that the Bills won't draft Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield...

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1