We should have kept Taylor... (TSW Mock draft related...)

Just like you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch, you should also not assume them dead.

Let it play out. I'm sure you (collectively) will have no problem finding something to complain about, and I'm not excluding myself.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaLoko said:

Reallly! Now ,,,we are stuck with our beloved Bills, picking Lamar at 12, rendering us virtually a guy with same traits, only that a rookie at it, which is a downgrade!

The Bills are not taking Jackson. If you watch the tape he has some development to even become as good of a passer as Tyrod. The Bills want to be able to throw the ball all over the field, they are not going to pick a QB that has a very high percentage of sailed passes over WRs heads. I will be shocked if Jackson goes before the mid 20's.

If you want real evidence:

1) The Bills were not at Jacksons pro day

2) Jackson has not been on a predraft visit

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

Reallly! Now ,,,we are stuck with our beloved Bills, picking Lamar at 12, rendering us virtually a guy with same traits, only that a rookie at it, which is a downgrade!

Even if you think they are similar players you end up freeing $15m a year vs committing to a guy like Tyrod  — which is the price of a non qb all pro vet. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

Wow !! All I can say   IT’S  A  MUST that there’s consequences for wasting people’s time with garbage , 

for something like this ^^^^ people should get they’re fingers cut off with a pair of rusty scissors 

1 hour ago, BuffaLoko said:

BZZZZZT. Try again. The Great Average Mobile QB Derby is at an end!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffaLoko said:

the JAX game shows clearly we should not have kept TT

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaLoko said:

No whammies, no whammies, no whammies, stop!  Oh crap

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaLoko said:

Dude, you can do better than this.

Effective trolling requires you to make a ridiculous claim (you've done that), but also to make it have an ever-so slight dose of realism, as if you actually believe it. And clearly you haven't done that.

Better luck in the rest of your trolling career. 

And folks, don't feed 'em. At least save your ire for the more capable trolls.

Edited by Thurman#1

The simple fact is that Tyrod QB'ed the Bill's team which broke the 17 year playoff drought.  Even more amazing is the FACT he provided this leadership for his TEAM when the braintrust in charge did not believe in him and benched him in favor of a 5th round drafted rookie who proved to be not ready for primetime.

This Bills fan is grateful to TT for not only producing producing the best results under a Bills QB since the days when we welched on our agreement with Doug Flutie, but he proved to be an adult and very good team leader in ignoring a surprisingly foolish piece of non-football decision-making by McD (I am confident he will learn from this mistake) and making the playoffs.

One of the reasons I still have faith in McD is that he clearly realized that it was his OC that deserved a lot of the blame for our poor O showing this season and in the playoff loss.

Beane also realized that TT had some value in this QB starved league and traded him for a valuable third when clearly some folks who lack football knowledge advocated cutting him or thought we'd be lucky to get a 6th round pick for him.

As a fan who favors a TEAM approach to getting to the SB rather than Franchise QB psychosis I have no prob trading Tyrod for a 3rd and really hope we trade down for a couple more 2nd round picks (I do agree this is a QB league but I think it is more intelligent to build the TEAM this tear and in 2019 when our cap room expands a lot pick-up the best available FA QB and/or follow the Pittsburgh model where they built the TEAM first and then drafted Big Ben as their Franchise QB and won the SB).

I wish Tyrod well, but most important if we have a 3 way QB battle between AJ, Peterman and someone like a Rudolph I like our chances in 2018!

7 hours ago, billspro said:

The Bills are not taking Jackson. If you watch the tape he has some development to even become as good of a passer as Tyrod. The Bills want to be able to throw the ball all over the field, they are not going to pick a QB that has a very high percentage of sailed passes over WRs heads. I will be shocked if Jackson goes before the mid 20's.

If you want real evidence:

1) The Bills were not at Jacksons pro day

2) Jackson has not been on a predraft visit

So he is "the guy".

7 hours ago, BuffaLoko said:

The Jackson / Tyrod comparison is one of the laziest in the draft. If you actually watch Lamar you realise they arent similar at all. Jackson is an aggressive player wheras Tyrod is one of the most conservative ever. Tyrod only ever throws to wide open receivers whereas Jackson actual understand how to throw receivers open

• Like (+1) 3