LaConjecture Says Six QBs in the 1st Round

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If the Bills select Rudolph at 12 we should see a replay of 2017 draft. Scouts fired and GM shown the door.

I would not be surprised if he was picked at 12 if the early run on qb's goes down as expected. I would not be happy, and would immensely prefer Lamar if they were both on the board, but it would not be a shock in the slightest.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If the Bills select Rudolph at 12 we should see a replay of 2017 draft. Scouts fired and GM shown the door.

If owners fire staff based on fans positions they might as well sell team.  If they choose Rudy they have some reason for it and there is NO GUARANTEE (valid one) anyone can make that he will be available later in round as some will claim.  At least he is a four year starter with good size and tools.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If owners fire staff based on fans positions they might as well sell team.  If they choose Rudy they have some reason for it and there is NO GUARANTEE (valid one) anyone can make that he will be available later in round as some will claim.  At least he is a four year starter with good size and tools.

Oh, they definitely shouldn't ( and wouldn't imo) fire staff based on fan opinions. Regardless, Rudolph won't sniff the top 20 in this draft and probably not even the first round. I'll stand by my statement that the Bills might as well start over again at GM and scouting staff if they think Mason Rudolph is a worthy selection at 12. ( I don't believe they do for a minute, thank goodness)

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:39 AM, DFT said:

This happens every year.  There’s always a lot of drum up around QBs.  But this year could definitely be different.  All of this is tied to an early run, which is projected, but not 100%.  The #2 pick will be the key.  If Cleveland picks Darnold, I can see a slight slide for QBs with maybe 4-5.  If they take Allen first, it changes everything and that #2 pick turns things REALLY real....   dogs and cats living together....   MASS HYSTERIA!!!!!!

Bolded

no it doesn't.. Not like this.

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Why do you knock a 4 year starter with great numbers, great size and great leadership?? Baker Mayfield played in the same league that Rudolph did do you feel the same about him. 

On 4/6/2018 at 9:30 AM, kdiggz said:

There will be 5 in the top half of round 1 so sure, there will probably 1 more in the 2nd half. First time 4 will go in the top 10 in history and those 4 could even go in the top 5 if the Bills trade up

I think this class is highly overrated, but we'll see how it plays out.

2 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Why do you knock a 4 year starter with great numbers, great size and great leadership?? Baker Mayfield played in the same league that Rudolph did do you feel the same about him. 

Nope. I've watched them both play. I'll take Mayfield all day over Rudolph, height be damned. Rudolph doesn't pass the eye test to me, I'm sure many would agree. If you want a guy to play a QB in a flick, Rudolph is straight out of central casting. On the field it's a different story. 

4 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Does anyone feel the same way about Baker Mayfield and Mason Rudolph?  ANYONE?  

Bueller?  Bueller?

Six in the top 30?  Six in the top 8?  Four in the top 5. Somebody thinks 8 in the first round.  Really?  ROTFLMAO.  Only in the hype machines of the Jason LaCanforas and other media mavens and in the wet dreams of Bills fans.  

IMO, only 4 go in the entire first round (that's 32 picks), probably only 2 or 3 in the top twelve because I don't think the pros really think as highly of these QBs as the media claims they do.  I really don't think that even teams desperate for a QB will use a first round pick on Mason Rudolph, although sometimes teams do stupid **** in the draft on owners' orders or to put butts in the seats as witness Tim Tebow, EJ Manuel, and Johnny Manziel all going in the first round.  Hopefully, the Bills learned their lesson the last two times out.

Edited by SoTier

7 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Bolded

no it doesn't.. Not like this.

Boy, it sure does....  you’re just seeing more first round projected QBs this year than almost any previous year, in the last 15 years.  QBs get overdrafted.  But what’s the overdraft indicator when there’s a first round grade, like the top 5-6 QBs in this draft?   The smoke and talk this year is no different than years passed.  Just way more prospects to consider.  

6 hours ago, DFT said:

Boy, it sure does....  you’re just seeing more first round projected QBs this year than almost any previous year, in the last 15 years.  QBs get overdrafted.  But what’s the overdraft indicator when there’s a first round grade, like the top 5-6 QBs in this draft?   The smoke and talk this year is no different than years passed.  Just way more prospects to consider.  

There is a difference between how people talk up QB's and actual QB grades.

and this years grades are up there compared to years past.

We on this board are not saying it.. the actual pro's are. don't shoot the messenger.