Bleacher Report (And ESPN) - Bills possibly trading w/ Giants for #2 Spot

• BigDingus changed the title to Bleacher Report (And ESPN) - Bills possibly trading w/ Giants for #2 Spot
27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Really going out on a limb there.

Just posting the "news."

Added the ESPN article that also has us as the #1 team most likely to trade up.

As if we didn't think so before, it's seeming more & more realistic that the Bills don't want to risk the Jets snagging their guy.

2 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

They also COULD trade pick 12 and 22 for a long snapper. 

I say we get Jake Olsen, the blind long snapper from USC. I think we can coax him away from the Trojans. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Buffalo Bills trade up for Lamar Jackson

lamar-jackson-2f44ebc2e59087c2.jpg

Chad Reuter 2018 NFL Mock Draft 4.0

Could the Buffalo Bills miss out on the top four quarterback prospects in the 2018 NFL draft?

Buffalo has the draft capital to move up, but that doesn't ensure that the team will be able to get one of the top quarterbacks in this year's draft class. Quarterbacks could come off the board quickly with the Cleveland Browns, New York Giants and New York Jets holding the first three picks. NFL.com draft analyst Chad Reuter's most recent five-round mock draft showed a scenario where the Bills missed out on Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield.

Reuter had Allen, Darnold and Rosen being selected with the first three picks. The fourth quarterback, Mayfield, would be taken ahead of the Bills at pick 8. Reuter's mock draft had the New Orleans Saints trading all the way up to the Bears' spot to find Drew Brees' heir apparent.

With the top four quarterbacks gone, Reuter had Buffalo trade up to No. 9 to select Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson. Buffalo gave up the No. 12 and No. 65 picks to get the 49ers' pick

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

They also COULD trade pick 12 and 22 for a long snapper. 

They did get rid of Sanbourn, so I'm surprised Kiper hasn't got this covered in his latest mock......

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Just posting the "news."

Added the ESPN article that also has us as the #1 team most likely to trade up.

As if we didn't think so before, it's seeming more & more realistic that the Bills don't want to risk the Jets snagging their guy.

I get it. We are in quantum season, where any and all possibilities exist simultaneously. 

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Buffalo Bills trade up for Lamar Jackson

lamar-jackson-2f44ebc2e59087c2.jpg

Chad Reuter 2018 NFL Mock Draft 4.0

Could the Buffalo Bills miss out on the top four quarterback prospects in the 2018 NFL draft?

Buffalo has the draft capital to move up, but that doesn't ensure that the team will be able to get one of the top quarterbacks in this year's draft class. Quarterbacks could come off the board quickly with the Cleveland Browns, New York Giants and New York Jets holding the first three picks. NFL.com draft analyst Chad Reuter's most recent five-round mock draft showed a scenario where the Bills missed out on Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield.

Reuter had Allen, Darnold and Rosen being selected with the first three picks. The fourth quarterback, Mayfield, would be taken ahead of the Bills at pick 8. Reuter's mock draft had the New Orleans Saints trading all the way up to the Bears' spot to find Drew Brees' heir apparent.

With the top four quarterbacks gone, Reuter had Buffalo trade up to No. 9 to select Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson. Buffalo gave up the No. 12 and No. 65 picks to get the 49ers' pick

If they want Jackson that is what will need to be done.  Arizona, or any other team that likes him would presume we are taking at QB at 12 so they would be looking to jump us.

Edited by Mat68

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

If they want Jackson that is what will need to be done.  Arizona, or any other team that likes him would presume we are taking at QB at 12 so they would be looking to jump us.

If we trade up for Jackson????...........:sick:...:wallbash:...:death:

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, sir andrew said:

Can we just pretend the draft was last month?  I'm really looking forward to the "Worst/Best draft ever" threads.

39 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Draft Fatigue is real at this point.. 

Put me in a coma and wake me up on draft day..., please!!!